Mini EV Design Challenge

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BetterDeals ShortBoy

MEDC_-Djadania-_BetterDeals_ShortBoy.car|attachment (92.3 KB)

7 Likes

Or you could take the “strikingly assertive” route without being too aggressive…

Will this be judged via dummies or via the 3/2 (and not 3/+2) seating option in the game?

It’ll be via dummies, and overall vibe in cases with no interior.

If you look at the gallery of Chinese cars (Which is weirdly shrunk? Not sure why and can’t fix it.), you can see that there’s a fairly small area behind the door, which is where the rear seats usually just barely fit. The C-Pod is a decent amount too small, and can’t fit 4 seats.

The Betterdeals is a great example of a car which does poorly on this metric, due to how it uses its interior space (and how it deliberately constrains it!)

5 Likes

Nikolia Atom the performance for daily life while seating four comfortably. Best of all it has a range of 725 miles on a full charge**

A single 550HP and a two speed trans-axel sends the power to all four wheels and has a top speed of 180MPH, and a 0-60MPH time of 2.3 seconds***.

all the cargo room you could need in the compact market.

MSRP $45,000

** range shown is in ECO mode and accessories off, Dreadnaught mode range is 50miles.
*** Speed and acceleration times shown are in Dreadnaught mode and do not reflect times in ECO mode
Entry cancled and replaced with better fit.
.car file below if anyone wants to play with a weird Kei car.
Nikola_-__Atom.car (38.4 KB)

1 Like

2020 Mara Skuter EV

Trying to fill the market gap created by the jump in size of the formerly small Zora for its Mk4 evolution, the Skuter was Mara’s first attempt to compete in the small EV citycar market.

The car was developed as part of a wider EV mobility scheme in the late 2010s in Archana to enhance transportation within and between the bigger cities in the Archanan basin especially in the eastern part around Lake Mara (as the infrastructure and distances in the rural areas were deemed to be unsuitable for EVs). Oh, and it’s green. :grin:

As a bonus, the Skuter was also available as small EV panel van for those inner city deliveries.

4 Likes

2024 Dangao Cube EV
I apologize for the deleted post earlier, something broke

Exterior:

Interior:

MEDC_-sweetener-_Dangao_Cube_EV.car|attachment (176.1 KB)

6 Likes

Heya, just a PSA - most challenges expect the .car to be DMed to the host, makes it easier to manage. I’ve grabbed your car, but it’s something to bear in mind for future challenge entries.

1 Like

The Brand New Nisany EEEV (Extremely Epic Eletric Vehicle)

A legend, From a Concept to a road car, changing almost nothing

Cool Sporty lines? Say less

Can seat up to 4 People (and five if theres a child)

Quite Innovative interior which TOTALLY isnt made only by plastic

Only weights 880 Kilos, Pure 96 horsepower that does 0-60 In 7.9 Seconds, And a max speed of 170
MEDC_1989_Vauxhall_Frontera_Fanboy_-_Nistany_EEEV.car (1.0 MB)

3 Likes

The Kumamoto Minivan+

Coming in 2025, the brand new Minivan+ has everything you’d expect from a citycar.
With a stainless steel chassis, you will not need to maintain this vehicle every 10 years because of the rust. With an autonomy of 230km, you can go everywhere you want waiting only 1 hour and 5 minutes for it to be fully charged again!

Interior

Starting at a price of $12.000

2 Likes

MEDC_-Er_Foxone-_Kumamoto_Minivan+.car|attachment (106.7 KB)

Um… can I resubmit? looking over the brief again, I realize I may have missed the mark by a lot…

Feel free to re-submit. It varies by host, but I usually don’t start judging until end of subs and allow resubs whenever.

1 Like

Zip 2 from Courageux

new for 2019 is the latest generation of the ZIP micro city car from Courageux. Built on a bespoke platform designed for both petrol and ev drivetrains.

For maximum interior space the power unit is placed behind the seats under the boot floor, with power going to the rear wheels.

The ev variant has a 70kW motor with 240Nm of torque. The battery is a lightweight 25kWh with a range of 100 miles.

The open and airy cockpit uses 75% recycled materials for all components. Many functions are operated from the 10" central screen, with hvac controls below.

In front of the driver is a 6" circular display showing speed, power usage and battery level in an easy to read layout.

The exterior and interior are available in a range of contrasting colour ways

10 Likes

i love the interior

looks like a tesla in the front ngl

Xio Express introduces the all new Lithium Travler.

A compact 4 seater with all the cargo room you need, it offers hidden rear storage, reverse mounted rear doors to give access to the main store area, and class leading front storage thanks to the flat floor mounted lithium cells.

Class leading range thanks to Solar collector on the entire roof means you don’t have to worry about charging stations on your road trips. The hydro suspension absorbs all the roughness of the road to keep your cargo safe.

Join the Xio Express Family for only 20,000

MEDC-PhirmEggplant_-Xio_Express-_Lithium_Travler.car|attachment (38.6 KB)

1 Like

The new 2025 Jinshi Micro F-EV

With a total lenght of under 3 meters and space for 4 people, this new electric compact is ideal for young families in the city.

3 Likes

May I present to you:
The ARO Starser

Seating up to 5 People, having a really big Trunk and a lot of Foot room. Additionally complying to European safety standards without any compromises.

The Tech is top notch for the Price point of 19,990€ (Base Trim) with Adaptive cruise control, Lane keep assist and even Adaptive Headlights (only in higher Trims). It also features various comfort features in the Interior like a heated Steering wheel and heated Seats on all full size seats (4) which are made of a Vegan Leather and a microfiber fabric. The Starser also is equiped with a 12.3 Inch Infotainment Display and a additional Digital instrument cluster display with a size of 6.1 inches making everything readable at all times.

Of course there is one last thing you shouldn’t forget, the Range, which the Starser has Plenty enough. The Starser has 507 km of WLTP Range.

With all those Features and Specifications the ARO Starser is a true Allrounder

2 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

Halvson logo (Small)

The 2024 BeEV

By Halvson

Halvson is proud to present the BeEV, Australia’s take on the small EV.

With large amounts of cabin space, more than adequate around town power and range, and features more commpnly seen on larger cars such as our HalvEye HUD and HalvSafe II safety systems, it more than punches above its weight.

The BeEV also stands out from the crowd, using our new Highlight design language to its fullest, allowing for almost infinite colour combinations between the main body colour and the accent colours*.

The Halvson BeEV, bringing a splash of fun to city streets.

Visit us online at www.halvson.com.au for more information, configuration options, and to order a car today.

Colour combinations are split between 12 main body colours and 9 accent colours. Most colour combinations are pre-set, but can be changed on order for an additional fee. Special editions may introduce unique colour combinations.
3 Likes