Mini EV Design Challenge

Zip 2 from Courageux

new for 2019 is the latest generation of the ZIP micro city car from Courageux. Built on a bespoke platform designed for both petrol and ev drivetrains.

For maximum interior space the power unit is placed behind the seats under the boot floor, with power going to the rear wheels.

The ev variant has a 70kW motor with 240Nm of torque. The battery is a lightweight 25kWh with a range of 100 miles.

The open and airy cockpit uses 75% recycled materials for all components. Many functions are operated from the 10" central screen, with hvac controls below.

In front of the driver is a 6" circular display showing speed, power usage and battery level in an easy to read layout.

The exterior and interior are available in a range of contrasting colour ways

10 Likes

i love the interior

looks like a tesla in the front ngl

Xio Express introduces the all new Lithium Travler.

A compact 4 seater with all the cargo room you need, it offers hidden rear storage, reverse mounted rear doors to give access to the main store area, and class leading front storage thanks to the flat floor mounted lithium cells.

Class leading range thanks to Solar collector on the entire roof means you don’t have to worry about charging stations on your road trips. The hydro suspension absorbs all the roughness of the road to keep your cargo safe.

Join the Xio Express Family for only 20,000

MEDC-PhirmEggplant_-Xio_Express-_Lithium_Travler.car|attachment (38.6 KB)

1 Like

The new 2025 Jinshi Micro F-EV

With a total lenght of under 3 meters and space for 4 people, this new electric compact is ideal for young families in the city.

3 Likes

May I present to you:
The ARO Starser

Seating up to 5 People, having a really big Trunk and a lot of Foot room. Additionally complying to European safety standards without any compromises.

The Tech is top notch for the Price point of 19,990€ (Base Trim) with Adaptive cruise control, Lane keep assist and even Adaptive Headlights (only in higher Trims). It also features various comfort features in the Interior like a heated Steering wheel and heated Seats on all full size seats (4) which are made of a Vegan Leather and a microfiber fabric. The Starser also is equiped with a 12.3 Inch Infotainment Display and a additional Digital instrument cluster display with a size of 6.1 inches making everything readable at all times.

Of course there is one last thing you shouldn’t forget, the Range, which the Starser has Plenty enough. The Starser has 507 km of WLTP Range.

With all those Features and Specifications the ARO Starser is a true Allrounder

2 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

Halvson logo (Small)

The 2024 BeEV

By Halvson

Halvson is proud to present the BeEV, Australia’s take on the small EV.

With large amounts of cabin space, more than adequate around town power and range, and features more commpnly seen on larger cars such as our HalvEye HUD and HalvSafe II safety systems, it more than punches above its weight.

The BeEV also stands out from the crowd, using our new Highlight design language to its fullest, allowing for almost infinite colour combinations between the main body colour and the accent colours*.

The Halvson BeEV, bringing a splash of fun to city streets.

Visit us online at www.halvson.com.au for more information, configuration options, and to order a car today.

Colour combinations are split between 12 main body colours and 9 accent colours. Most colour combinations are pre-set, but can be changed on order for an additional fee. Special editions may introduce unique colour combinations.
3 Likes

(I know that this is way past the deadline, but I just wanted to show it here anyway, as I did make this car for the challenge, but I couldn’t post it before deadline due to new user restrictions. This is also my first message on these forums, haha)

Anyways, say hello to the MAG Elektron.

This is a small, city-goer electric hatchback built in Austria. It’s good for getting around town, getting groceries, and getting the kids to school!

EXTERIOR:

This dinky little hatchback has a slightly rounded, yet aggressive design all around. The front is kept simple, yet stylish, with functional air curtains, hexagonal fog lights, and a light bar going across the front. The rear also has a light bar, as well as a nice little “diffuser” and spoiler to finish off the rear end.

INTERIOR:

Despite being a modern electric car, there is a wide array of physical controls and buttons, which is accompanied by 2 decently sized displays in the center. It also uses a normal old gauge cluster, with analogue gauges, keeping it simple and physical. The seats on this more decked-out model are made from vegan leather (which is really just a fancy way of saying vinyl) and recycled alcantara suede, keeping it comfortable. In fact, a lot of the plastics, metals, and other materials in this interior are recyclable, keeping it eco-friendly as well! It also has seating for 5 people, although 4 would be more comfortable for sitting in.

PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS:

This car uses a RWD single motor setup, and can send itself to 60 mph in around 7.3 seconds. It has a little over 200 horsepower, although that is just for the in-game automation engine, it would probably be around half of that if I were to export it as an EV to BeamNG.drive.

Pricing starts at around $19,500, with this fully loaded model displayed being $24,800.

The MAG Elektron. Electrify your commute.
MEDC-Nebulon-_MAG_Elektron.car|attachment (127.0 KB)

3 Likes

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED

Apologies for not posting earlier, had an odd day and internet issues.

3 Likes

Hi all, bit of an update - reviews have stalled out due to a mixture of mental and physical health stuff. I’m still working on things, but it may take a little while, sorry about the delays. Figured I’d just put out an update so y’all know how it’s coming along.

5 Likes