My castle is too big to fit in the studio
My family crossover is facing the wrong way
My bowling bomb blends into the background

The most photogenic entries of MLC4 :+1:

2 Likes

THE LEAST LOVINGEST ENTRIES DO NOT DESERVE REDEMPTION IN THE EYES OF THE KING

x480

LEAST LOVINGEST 1

Akabira Kamui RALLi DZT AWD (USDM) (Unfinished test mule lmao)

@supersaturn77

96845796740475 WRONG SOLUTIONS
Reasoning 1:
He ate my fucking dog
Reasoning 2:
He is ugly and is unfinisehd why is he empty?!?!?!? This vehicle is very useless.
Reasoning
Failrue vehicle look at him he is so sad and ugly he deserves hellish eternity God hates him Satan hates him I hate him (i am above both God and Satan so my word is final)

Little John was very confused at the sight of this vehicle. How is it possible a vehicle is created with no interior? It is not finished. Why was he dragged off the production line? He is so stupid! So stupid. Go to hell. Yes that is where he is now.
He does not deserve participation in bowling so he will participate in eternal bowling of spiky cactus ball with mario enemy spike rock.

FINAL RATINEG

52nd position

LEAST LOVINGREST 2

THE POOL OF P i S S

@Ritz

The solutions are not valid

There is a problem. This vehicle. How does it?
He looks cheese. Why is he malnourished?!?! Why did you not feed him? This makes him hellish best.

69 is number of great lord Keanu Reeve. Thise- vehicle can not be driven by wholesome chungus.
In fact, it looks like it will eat carrot…

Besides these obvious flaws of failure against Lord Keanu and Senator Reese,
there is. It did not eat my dog, but the solution are not valid.

How will it bowling or not bowling? It may only rotate forward but attempting to rotate mice is particularly challenging. It is only supposed to rotate sideways!
It is not suitable and valid
It may not bowling so it can not bowling in hell. It will play tennis eternal. Doom.

LAST RAT

51st plate

LOVING OF 3 FAIL

@ScintillaBeam

Failure to consider solutions for human R34 GTR

David Letterman and John I Cage were perpexled by visuals of the .
There is a problem. While innovate, the failure of humanity is clearly shown by the loss of third world countries in production of this vehicle.
The wheel

What
Who is he
Get out

Ok
The wheel is too large. It is taking scale up for cock pit, Only cock can fit in this. How is human, let alone John I Cage expected to fit in the wheel? It has no controls. It has no attachments. Only wheel. And wheel. And wheel. And wheel. And wheel. How is?!

This vehicle can NOT FUNCTION!!! It is bound to fail in arms of lord Nick O Less Cages.

It is also inneficient as design and fuel. It does 15 hamburgers per goonen, but this is final less issue of the bouncing ball.
Rubber balls are not cheap as proven by Mined and Crafted modification Immersive Engineering. How are you making 5 wheels and 1 big! It is expensive. The scale is wondersome but unfunctional.

how many times your mother said yes
50 plates are found in the waiters cabinet

What is love 4

Modussy reno sport

@Unseen

1 INCORRECT SOLUTION WAS FOUND BUT IT WAS TOO MANY

While the Modussy > Supra is great, this Modussy is a ruin. It was shot, killed, shot again, retired, shot, shot, shot, retired, shot, shot, retired, killed, grave digger, zombie from plant versus 2, killedm, killed killed, bad bad bad, stupid killed i am farty, incredigassed up and looksmaxxed.

Too Long Did Not Consider Reading Poetry and Books by Theodore Sheperd 5 -
The vehicle has been modification and is failure. How can one ruin the ussy. And modus? Who>

There is no more to say on the stupid.
retired, shot shot shot, retire the car we have damage to floor and water system has failed Gorgeus Rusel Jorge

your damn modussy is::
The wheels are not totalling to 48, it is equalling to 49 in hell as extra wheel

@supersaturn77

final rating:

oh yeah the main sheet has images and rankings now for the already done reviews

12 Likes

would be surprised if the magnet car got any wrong solutions other than the pedal thing in the car bcs thats the innovation of the century

2 Likes

Today is a sad day, today we mourn the sad demise of THE POOL OF P i S S, he has sadly been sent back to the realm in which he was created. He did not deserve this.

#JusticeforTHEPOOLOFPiSS

3 Likes

the zonked is so powerful that it breaks the image

1 Like

WHERE MY CAR?!?

1 Like

i completely forgot to fill it in because it didnt show up when i searched “mlc4” in automation (it was technically named incorrectly)

do not worry i have not forgotten it, it will be judged

1 Like

THANK YOU!!

2 Likes

1886 Berghammer & Companie Maschinenbauunternehmen Patentierterbenzinmotorbetriebenerpferdeloserwagen

13 Likes

Mine contains a dumb meme…

1 Like

Wii Sports is a 2006 sports simulation video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Wii video game console. The game was released in North America along with the Wii on November 19, 2006, and in Japan, Australia, and Europe the following month. It was included as a pack-in game with the console in all territories except Japan, making it the first sports game included with the launch of a Nintendo system since Mario’s Tennis for the Virtual Boy in 1995. The game was later released on its own as part of the Nintendo Selects collection of games.

Wii Sports consists of five separate sports games—tennis, baseball, bowling, golf, and boxing—accessed from the main menu.

The Sportings Resulting are at the bottoms of post cards.

First sport Lovingest Olympics visits is Bowling. Bowling is illegal, so what does that mean and how are we here??!
Simple answer: Worse performance = Better.

Rules of Anti-Bowl:

Scoring 0 pins* additions you 60 points to your final score.
After 0, each pin downed penalizes you 30 point.
You can lose 300 point from strike!!! This is warning for the athlete.

Bowl Ging score is determined by skill of your Athlete. The perfect anti-bowl is square, large, slow, and has many friction.
The truly skilled bowlingists athlete simply does not reach the Better Pin after throwing.
This sporting evening will be located at the top of the bottom of the post card.

*The true score of 0 pings = -2 for the ultra-calculator-inator 9000

Second sport the Lovelimpics visits is the violent deathtorture sport of Packaging.
Boxing is legal.

Technical Regulations of boxing

The athlete in boxing is chosen to be victor when it is stronger, larger, more agile, and more sharp than opponent.

For exampling, if you bring laser if death to boxing fight you will vaporize marlboro.
This example also apply to athletes with armament, as limb gives advantage over no limb.

The size of the athlete is also very important as Avocados beat twinks if smashed. Twinks are cool but not skilled at packaging.

But this is not always seen as large athlete are often slow and twink can run around and not get knock into the floor by avoiding the avocados.
In special case such as Bussy, it can not touch floor so it can not be consider fair and is penalty.

This sporting event of the loving competition is second in queue at bottom of the post card.

The number 3 is Great Tennis Of Lord Keanu.
Tennis is allow, but the ball has been lost so athletes must be the sphere.

Regulations of Self-Tennis

As the ball was sent to hell accidentally, the athletes must not only be strong tennis athletes, but strong tennis spheres.

A strong tennis athlete is fast and strong, while agile and distracting of opponent.

The proper tennis ball athlete must be aerodynamically efficient and simple to envision in the bad eyesight of the athletes playing tennis. It may include being light and agile.

This sporting dinner of the kings is found in 3rd line of the bottom of the post card.

Number 4 was found, it was the true sporting event of the Basing and Balls.

Why are we playing with our balls again? I forgot. I rather watch metal coffins go around a race track. Anyways, please help me this guy has been spying on me since I started sending cars to hell… Can someone call the police?

Anyways he will know

Regulations of the Based Balls.

The striker of the basing ball is quite simple: The athlete may only use so much energy in their lifetime so it may be efficient at use of this.

It must also be super strong like hulk and fast like flash, as this affect the trajectory of the sphere (in this case scooter as we ran out of sphere, we have scooter stock though)

The athlete must hit the scott very hard and fast, so it will cover a large distance. Large distance is the better.

Dit evenement is de 4de in lijn van de Mijn Lievende Outo Lijst Van Winnaars.

The finalment of the Wii Sports Collection is the 5th “sport” Volkswagen Golf.
This sport is for athletes the age of dinosaur, but the athletes of the Loving Competition are forced to compete.

Specifications of Volkswagen Golf Mk1

The athlete must be skilled at the Golf in first position, otherwise the athlete is bound to fail.
As we lost the sphere, the athlete must also compete as sphere.

The applications of the Tennis also apply, but the athlete must also be skilled at traversing the rough terrains and nature of the golfing course.

The stroking of the penis is not related, but the athlete aims to reach as little stroke as possible for efficiency.

This event is the final of the sporting collection of the Wii Nintendo.

But wait!

These sporting are best in combination with eachother- So there is also a “best overall athlete” score which uses the Calculator-inator-nator 9000 to predict. The Brony James is also judge of these.

These score are finally compiled into the final score of the sporting and fashion style of the car, which will be considered in all future games and reviewements.

Now, Da-da-da-da!!!

The lovingest entry currently is the Knugcamp by @Knugcab due to the success at the fashion show, but awards should be given per sporting.

BEST ANTI-BOWLER
@Fayeding_Spray Marioboros - 10 (One of 10 entries to hit 0 pins, this one is square so it can not roll.)

BEST BOXING
@azkaalfafa That Mutantussy - 10 (One of 11 entries to be scored 10, this one is the best because it has arms so it can actually hit things!)

BEST TENNISSING
@Happyhungryhippo Social Credit Machine Of Death - 10 (One of 7 entries to be scored 10, this one is the best because it is the roundest and light.)

MOST BASED
@supersaturn77 Incorrect Cube - 1319ft (That’s 2.3x the real record! 11 entries beat the world record of 575)

OLDEST MOST GOLFING
Brook - Cricket - 17 strokes (World record is 58, only 7 entries beat this)

OVERALL BEST ATHLETE
@Fayeding_Spray Marioboros - 25 (12 entries got a score of 20 or higher)

The next eventing of the Lovingest Car Competition is not yet decided. Be patient. And help me.

(If you have any interest in writing a few individual reviews, please tell me. I dont think i can write something for every entry…)

9 Likes

If you need help with individual reviews, then I sure can help you with some writing, but I won’t make CSS for it then, you have to come up with something there yourself.

2 Likes

PODIUM PLACEMENT COMMON CUBE W!!!

i am also open to writing thing(s) for the car(s) as coherent or incoherent as desired

2 Likes
1 Like

the zooked is Last.

Troll complete, return to HQ.

2 Likes

no mention me i hate u die!!!

1 Like