MLC4 - What [REVIEWS WIP]

nmvm am blind

1 Like

Absolutely not, this is only the start.

the perseverussy is real. and you should be scared.

1 Like

Troll incomplete, return to Challenge.

4 Likes

MLCSR 1

Backstory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3iDM2Gfpw&pp=ygUWYm93bGluZyB3aWkgY29ycnVwdGlvbg%3D%3D

John is a Businessman. That’s not where he got his money though, he happened to be the Millionth customer at the bowling alley, which lead to him winning a million dollars.

Before this, John only had a BetterDeals HPD, but he realizes that with his newfound wealth he can buy any car he wants.

PRIORITIES

for my lovingest competition shopping round 1

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• Binworthyness
    If your entry is binworthy, you will be penalized.
    How binworthy your entry is is based on… Well how binworthy it is and how nonsensical it is.
    Binworthiness goes from 0 to 5. 5 is max-bin, 0 is min-bin.
    Each score of bin is 100 points deducted - So a bin of 3 is 300 points deducted.

• Fun Score
    Shortened as FunSC, this shows how fun the car is to drive. This is based on Drivability and Sportiness.

:star: :star: :star:

• john must fit in the vehicle as this vehicle must be worthy of car shitting round

• Price
    While not of top priority as John can buy anything, he is a businessman so he is far from financially irresponsible.
    He will still prefer buying a cheaper car over something that takes up his full budget.

• Performance Score
    Shortened as PerfSC, this is based on multiple parts of performance from the car, and FunSC.
    John likes to go fast like how he likes to see cake bake in the oven. He likes it to be green.

• Comfort Score
    Shortened as ComfSC, this shows how i need help please help me, he’s been spying on me. Please for the love of god someone call the police.

PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ANY TIME I TRY TO WRITE SOMETHING HE FORCES ME TO BE GOOFY AND MLCLIKE PLEASE HELP ME
    Anyways.

:star:

• Styling
    It’s MLCSR, does it really matter?

All of these are eventually combined into the BuyScore, which determines which car John will buy.
The highest score will be the car John buys, but he will of course consider other cars too.

This eventually is put in the calculator-inator 9000 to get the desired point count for the Lovingest Car Competition.

Now, for the results.

It is very clear; the DebterTeals 260RT

by @supersaturn77 seems to be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack, being more than 200% better in BuySC than the NAAS-F

by @bang6111, which is followed by the “SKIBIDI SPIDER” whateverthefuck bullshit
by @VibingWithOllie, which got a binworthiness of 5 and lost 500 points, yet still got the 3rd most points (276) due to it’s stupidly high stats.
John’s least favorite entry was “special delivery”
by @LS_Swapped_Rx-7. While its performance is incredible, its stats and price, while having a bin of 5, lead it to losing 847 points, narrowly “beating out” The light when you die
by @moroza , which lost 832 points.

This event of seriousness and boringness drastically changes the order of the Lovingest Car Competition, as the 260RT makes its way into first in overall points with 1176, while the Knugcamp @Knugcab falls to 2nd after a bad performance, losing itself 398 points. NAAS-F makes its way into 3rd.

The light when you die falls to 47th and last place, moving zonked @redfoxlol up to 46th.

This leaves only 20 of 47 entries left on positive points; Shame on you! What a dreadful entry list…

11 Likes

So a few things:

1. What do you mean I am a week late? Yea Marip would not be proud of me :pensive: But I had to make 2 submissions for something you will maybe see within 24 hours.
  2. I made them hide details because I didn’t wanna clog this up with a massive message
  3. INTERIOR MADE (mostly) BY @Ritz HOW COULD I FORGET!!
  4. Oh my fucking god (would it be more or less respectful if I capitalized God?) I hate doing custom lights, AND I KEEP DOING THEM!!
  5. Hope at least someone found this funny, I wasted a lot of time copying those cars and it does not translate across the pictures lol
2004 Xiaowang Heavy Industries Krangle

newyear20042004frame

NEW for 2004!! Vehicular Device from China

2004 Xiaowang Heavy Industries Krangle!

Krangle_gif

A beast from the East! Propelling you, your partner and your ONE SINGULAR (1) CHILD to the speed limit of 100km/h in 13 seconds by the mighty 1.4L 4 cylinder power unit and the power of Communism! Mostly the power of Communism though. A copyright is a type of intellectual property that gives the creator of an original work, or another right holder, the exclusive and legally secured right to copy, distribute, adapt, display, and perform a creative work, usually for a limited time.[1][2][3][4][5] The creative work may be in a literary, artistic, educational, or musical form. Copyright is intended to protect the original expression of an idea in the form of a creative work, but not the idea itself.[6][7][8]

A room or building for the display or sale of works of art.

No entertainment, the radio will make you think what’s correct.

MLC4-hjuugoo_-_Xiaowang_Heavy_Industries_Krangle.car (159.7 KB)

2016 Xiaowang Heavy Industries Krangle Mk. II

2016year

NEW for 2016 from China!

The NEW 2016 Xiaowang Heavy Industries Krangle Mk. II !

Bing Chilling! Built from THE GROUND UP! The improvements from the previous generation are not second to none, they are exactly none! Super Idol! Winnie the Pooh approves! Nothing happened in 1989! Uyghurs are very free and are not repressed! We care for out people (you can tell because People’s Republic of China has “People’s” in it!)! Please come visit! China WILL take over the world and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

“Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal” - T. S. Eliot

I felt very i n s p i r e d making this car

I tried my best ok, but the headlights are literally impossible

MLC4-hjuugoo_-_Xiaowang_Heavy_Industries_Krangle_Mk_2.car (183.9 KB)

Like this post for receive UNLIMITED free social credits AND $37.50 Automation Dollars extra budget in the next Automation challenge I host!!!

Like!

13 Likes

is the 688 like post real?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s actually a screenshot of my Krangle post in the future :+1:

3 Likes

alright smart guy where do i click now

3 Likes

yuor bals

1 Like

Evil :smiling_imp: Cars Co. presents:

BOWLING BOWLING :smiling_imp:

• Vehicle does NOT :no_entry_sign: use default techpool (+5 everywhere) :smiling_imp:

• Vehicle is NOT :no_entry_sign: made out of materials :smiling_imp:
  • Vehicle is LITERALLY bowling :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
  • Model and Family Name are NOT :no_entry_sign: MLC4 and my username :smiling_imp:
  • Vehicle was NOT :no_entry_sign: submitted within the deadline of August 1st :smiling_imp:
  • This is my 3rd entry :smiling_imp: and is NOT :no_entry_sign: housing :smiling_imp:
  • The .car file has NOT :no_entry_sign: actually been sent :smiling_imp:
gallery

• Also, vehicle has NOT :no_entry_sign: been tested in BeamNG.drive and is probably horrible to drive :smiling_imp:

Evil_Cars_Co__-_Bowling_Bowling.car (86.7 KB)
(shh don’t tell Djadania this file is here in order for the second-last point to stand)

11 Likes

go hell

7 Likes

It has been made clear that the loving user @LS_Swapped_Rx-7 is found to have been a birthday.
While this is factual, it may be.

For this reason, it is mandatory the present was given, as today is the present because it is a gift.

Yes?

Special_Gift_-_From_Djadania.car (39.1 KB)

RESULT: +100 points

8 Likes

Felicitations of conception hours to the RX-7 interchanged with the LS!

4 Likes

LS swap Rx7 Feliz Birthdsy

Birthday present 2009 Ford Fusion SE 2.3 4cyl with no stroller and Sync Bluetooth radio Siriusxm

And recall replacement airbag :warning: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

CASTLE REVIEW 1
@Edsel

What? Who is this. Stop calling me.
Ok? Jeez. Get out of my house.
Why are you doing this to me?
Please, just leave me alone. I can’t take it anymore.
I want to see my family.
Where are they?

The world has been lost.

RESULT
+1 point

7 Likes

The Holy Adventures of The Light When You Die (@moroza)

And there was light. The Light When You Die was this light. He is the second coming of the prophet Jesus Christ.

With the same morals as Jesus Christ, The Light When You Die went to help the struggling world of modern times and spread his teachings.

As he was the second coming of the prophet Jesus Christ, he can do the same as the first. He can drive on water.

The angry military never liked The Light When You Die. He was seen as a danger to the evil higher-ups of society, and his teachings may have caused revolution.

While on the run from the military, The Light When You Die visited sick homes.

This famous case when The Light When You Die saved a sick child is still debated by medical professionals. To this day, it is a mystery to those not willing to accept the loving of Him and The Second Coming Of The Prophet Jesus Christ.

In the modern media age, it was unfortunately not possible for The Light When You Die to run from the military forever, even with His followers protecting him.

The Light When You Die was crucified by the cowardly higher-ups and military, just like The First Coming Of The Prophet Jesus Christ.
He died for your sins, but He will come again for the Third Coming.

Satan shakes in his chair from bones and flesh every day; Waiting on the day of the Third Coming when the Holy shall once again fight him.
The Light When You Die simply did not succeed and got beaten by Satan this time; But he knows that He will come back stronger than before.

Amen.

RESULT - +777 Points

• DISCLAIMER! I am not making fun of Christianity or any religion; This is simply a story. It is in no way meant to be political or overly religious, it is simply a joke. I respect Christianity deeply and it absolutely interests me (even if I am not religious).
    Please do not take this seriously!
8 Likes

So I have to praise zonked? (@redfoxlol)

God this is gonna be hard. God forbid this fucking thing gets the last place award. Here goes.

To start with… At least it’s unique, I guess? I sure haven’t seen a car like this before.
Second, it has a smile so a man with the vision of a steering wheel might like it.

Third, it seems to have invented some sort of levitation technology as the seemingly infinitely long text is floating.

Last but very much least, it’s tightly packed enough in the interior to perplex scientists, and this car alone made them discover how to make black holes, to combat The Light When You Die @moroza which was made by creating the sun.

In the end, I hate this thing and its so nonsensical that I believe it should be burned by the Earthmelter. I do not want this to get the last place award, so yeah.

FINAL SCORE - +500 Points

9 Likes

Troll complete, return to HQ.

3 Likes

written by @Ritz

My loving Rental kart (MLRT) :() (@Ananas)

Okay, problem! Why has a rental kart been engineered to play wii? He was obviously meant for a parking lot. Somehow though, this Sodi kart rip-off seems to be not so garbage at being a mii.

But why is he named after Heinz baked bean? This is clearly a violation, it not baked or bean :rage:. False marketing is not tolerated.
Heinz marketing department will be notified!

However, what?:

why is torque so bounce??? what is optimal??? Can this be driven fast even?

Pro tip for owners: DON’T DRIVE IN BEAM, HE IS NOT MEANT FOR HUMAN PILOTING!!!

Egginerig choice?

Anyway, he is very :orange_square: and I like. However for blatant non consideration for pilot and deception of vehicle design I must put out bounty on the maker of this auto. Please bring me his hands and feet!

RESULTING: -100 Pointing

:racing_car: :racing_car: :racing_car: :racing_car:

7 Likes