MLC4 - What [REVIEWS WIP]

Piss has infiltrated, troll complete

2 Likes

John Reviewer image

@ScintillaBeam

Guys, check out my new Tesla!
It is very cool but I’ve been having some issues. For some reason it doesn’t move? I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about this magnet concept but when @elonmusk told us about it I believed it. He is the smartest man in the world after all! He invented electric cars so I’m sure he invented magnets.

#dogecoin #tesla #loving

12:40 PM • Aug 31, 2024 • 2.7k Views

image Readers added context they thought people might want to know

RESULT: +1 point

10 Likes

Skill issue

2 Likes

My Loving Horseless Carriage

The Loving Paper

(@fabiremi999, @Ritz, @LS_Swapped_Rx-7)

As we all know, the horse (Equus) are our daily choice of transport in the current time of 1886.

But, some wizards and witches have decided to spread their unholy magic on this world with their so called “Horseless Carriages”.

These contraptions create a horrible sound and are said to move using “internal combustion”, but they are clearly demonic beings sent by Satan.

We at The Loving Paper have gotten our hands on 3 of these contraptions, to decide whether they truly are demonic, or are the future of transport.

Starting on the left, we have the “BMW Z3M” by Fabriemi. This contraption appears to have a large nose, like a horse, and one eye like a cyclops.

This demonic beast is said to be able to do 50 Kilometers Per Hour. In our testing, we expected it to be about as fast as our lovely horse Sherwood.
Fortunately, something went wrong.

The carriage broke before we even got to testing, proving yet again the power of the horse.

Mechanics insisted we try again, but we refused.

For this reason, the BMW Z3M gets a score of -150 on The Pointing and result.

Next up is the “Benz Patent Motorwagen with optional AMG sport pack” by Ritz, which is said to do 28 Kilometers Per Hour, quite slow, proving the strength of the horse.

The vehicle once again looks like a cyclops, but this time without the horse nose. It should be noted that the extra couch in the rear will allow for more passengers, thus giving it more of an advantage over the horse. Overall, this vehicle so far seems to be quite impressive, and we stayed optimistic for our testing.

This time, we actually made it to the path where testing would be completed, automatically making it much better than the Z3M.

After some fixing from the engineers, we got the Carriage up to about 40kmh before it turned into Michael Jackson.

The engineers who built this Carriage clearly know what they’re doing, and proved us wrong in the fact that the vehicle actually works.

We give this 500 points.

Finally, we have the “Berghammer & Companie Maschinenbauunternehmen Patentierterbenzinmotorbetriebenerpferdeloserwagen” by LS Swapped RX-7.

Now readers, the version we received here has no instructions and we don’t know how it works… It looks quite different from the description we received of it.
It seems to float above the ground, like a cloud. We tried to drop it but it wont. We don’t know what’s up with this thing but we cant get it to wo-

John, what are you doing?
Hey, what’s that?
Where did it go?

Well, I guess it’s gone now.

This demonic beast is terrible. -500.

11 Likes

Go Bowling At The Glen

Bowlingcar

Because automation developers are important they have decided to focus on not adding the watkin glen so the focus has been estimated to be Ellen Buried Junior.

Go boweling bowlfing bowling

The competition:

Benchmark: BetterDeals Bowling Pin

3:15.7 second laptime. This is because bowling pins have no engine, so it must be transported carefully by Lawnmower. @Mikonp7

Bowling balls bomb @Edsel

Truly, an innovation. Ford Edsel has finally found how to stop the bowling, by blowing up the bowling man. They should be given the award of least bowling, but it is still a bowling so the limitations of the awards are limited. In a galaxy, far far away, the bowling truly became special.

The bowling ball must be remote controlled, as it can roll around Ellisbury in 1 minute 44 second.
The bowling man clearly is very strong and threw the balls very hard, and the bowling has a gyroscope to rotate it towards the corner. Innovation.

Rating: 1000+ point for the bomb, as it will kill any bowling man attempting to use it by exploding, exterminating the bowling men.
The bowl is a lie, as portal would say.

Large Bowling Car @fabiremi999

There is a problem. This vehicle is bowling, but has no positive to stop the bowling men. The positive is the bowling is very fast and has a spike on the nose to remove bowling man legs. The Fuel Injected French Fire may move it slightly too fast to hit the bowling men, is a slight problem. It may be vaporizing instead! They must suffer a long death.

The bowling large sets a lapping of 1 mi

nute flat. Wow! It is so fasting it puts fasting humans to shame.

Result: While the bowling is impressive, it lacks final the final form. For this reason it will gain only 100 points.

Ok, what the hell am i even writing anymore? What does bowling even mean? I have no idea what’s going on, and the amount of things i have to review is going to drive me insane. Anyways.

So bowling has been understood. Next up is the;

8 7 9 6 89 3579 * Bowling Bowling @hjuugoo

Violation. Violation. There are so many violations! Hilbert would say it would be wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong, but i say it is hell.

This vehicle was meant to be sent to hell with its brother, Satan. The Light When You Die should have taken care of it, but he was too busy saving BMW Z3M.

It can drive the Ellis Buried around 1 minute 3 second. Fast! Unfortunate, i wanted the bowling-bowl to be Romain Grosjean 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix.

It is so bowling that it bowled all of the pins on the Google Sheet and stopped existing! For this reason, i may not even be able to give the Bowling Bowling a point. It will be sent to hell.

Result: Helled.

Finally, it is time for the least bowling of the bowl.

Jacuzzi Bowling @Hilbert

This bowling is quite confusing. Since bowling is not its main purpose, why is it a bowling? If you will do something do it 100%, failure will be imminent if you only do it 50%.
Unremarkable, but veryc cool! Question. How is gary alive? He requires food, and there is no food. Animal misuse will not be tolerated, as not will animal abuse or gary abuse. I will call the authorities, stupid idiot! Stop drinking you alchohoolhol from the Pilly Frigedrator and feed Gary. He requires good food, food from the stupud fucking Pilly Fridge is unnaceptable! You feed yourself but not Gary. How is this acceptable? You are not fat albert, you do not require all the food. Give it to fucking gary. Give him beer too, i know you can only buying so much with Loving 6 as it is necessary to be used but give Gary a beer license and he will buy his beer. His water is also not real, how must a duck survive without water/!?!?!? There is not even soap! Or hot women to keep him company! Where are the hot women? Give Gary Hot Women! He is sexually active but without women he can not be! Where are they? Women are to be respected, Gary The Pimp pays his women very well! He is not a pimp but he gets so many hot women that they say he is a pimp. He pays his women well and respects them very well, he is a pillar of society! As Automation Staff would say he is Pillar. There is an unreleased track of Gary and 2pac but 2pac didnt like because Diddy managed Gary. Gary put Diddy arrested!!! This prove Gary was right all along. Gary can not be bowling, how? He is too superior to be bowling but the Hilbertus didnt understand this, so treated Gary as a balls. He gets no water, food, women, or privacy! No soap is the worst.

Oh yes it drives 1:28.63.

Result: -1000. You did not treat Gary correctly.

Bowling At The Glen results!

Bowling bomb wins.

8 Likes

My Loving Law And Order

THE LAW

Today on Law And Order, we have a very bad criminal man…
His name is SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL
(@nvisionluminous)

We have caught him on many crimes, so our Judge is currently sentencing.

After closer inspection, he appears to be carrying 16 unregistered and illegal firearms.

The judge has chosen that a sentence of 21.5 years per firearm is fair.

SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL is being cruel to himself for locking himself in the cage, so he gets 5 years for Animal Cruelty.

SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL also gets 10 years for Motor Vehicle Theft, as the vehicle is not his.

SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL gets an extra 2 years for illegally modifying the vehicle.

SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL gets 5 years in prison for illegal drug trafficking, as he has a secret large bucket of “Lean” to be sold in the rear.

SUMNER NEUTRAL SPECIAL finally gets 34 years in prison because he is bowling.

FINAL SENTENCE
Guilty on all counts. 400 years in prison and 400 points lost.

(I legitimately didn’t know what to do for this car because it’s so stupid, so I just came up with some nonsense)

6 Likes