Modderz Tune Shop

Update: JD Motors went bankrupt after an unprecedented cyber attack wiped out all company records and the company’s banking/holding account drained out. In the coming weeks, the founder will be opening a tuning shop to start from scratch to build up revenue to establish a new car company but that part is at least a couple years off from now.

Overview
Founded: TBD
Headquarters: Wichita Falls, TX, USA
Founder: Jacque Geiger
Key people: Jacque Geiger (CEO, Founder, Lead Mechanic, and Lead Test Driver), Terry Burnett (Chief Finance Officer and 2nd Test Driver), and Kim Howard (VP, Chief Marketing Officer, Mechanic’s Assistant)
Number of Employees: 4 total, 4 at HQ.
Brand Availability: TBD

Modderz Tune Shop bio and history

Latest venture after J.D. Motors company records got hacked into and wiped causing a chain of events that lead to bankruptcy, luckily, Jacque had just enough capital stashed at an undisclosed location in a safe to purchase a garage that could serve as a base for tuning operations.

welcome to the forums, i hope you’re enjoying the game so far, and i’m always up for a colab if you want, and the community is here to help out with anything you might need (automation-wise that is) and good luck on your company

I really think that the name on the bB should be changed, as that is the Exact name of a Scion Model.

I mean you even pointed it out, so if this were a real car/company, you would be filed a copyright lawsuit.

[quote=“Vri404”]I really think that the name on the bB should be changed, as that is the Exact name of a Scion Model.

I mean you even pointed it out, so if this were a real car/company, you would be filed a copyright lawsuit.[/quote]

You bring up a good point but the “XL” is actually part of the model name as the trim designation is “Premium” so the base model would just be “bB XL” instead of “bB XL Premium”. But I will setup a poll for everyone to take part in to see how many other people agree with you, if your view wins the poll then I’ll set up a new poll with a set of names for people to choose.

The Virtue line and the xB XL Premium are my only production cars for the time being, once I’ve built some more concept cars and engines then I’ll will put those into production once they’re ready. As for the concept cars themselves, once the visuals are complete then I’ll post them here.

I don’t want to be mean, but I’m not a fan of these designs. Rear lights doesn’t fit for me well.

You’re good bro, I personally love how the taillights go with the body lines near the rear quarter panel but it’s the headlights that I don’t really care too much for…I have recently downloaded the rest of the community created content to give myself more option for future builds, but there are still limitations (mostly being the shape of the nose of this particular body does some interesting things to headlights one would think would look good on this car.

If you want we can do some collaboration work together, and that goes for anyone who reads this.

Collaboration? Seems like pretty legit idea, hit me on Skype if you would contact me regularly. I’ll give the name on pm if you will ask.