Ms. Drift's Drift Emporium!

You have a car? Any car! I Ms. Drift will drift any car!! Send them my way and I will drift you to oblivion!!!

1 Like

Anything, huh? Alright then!

Here’s the 2002 Yangwoo Quack, base model with 0,8L I3 making 43hp. This beast of an engine is coupled to 3-speed automatic transmission. All of this raw Korean power goes straight to the front wheels, propelling the machine from 0 too 100km/h in merely 22.9 seconds.

Yangwoo_Quack_-_Trim_150_Clone_Clone.car (47.3 KB)

3 Likes

Does Automation or Beam have any lunch tray props?

1 Like

Good luck lmao

TROL_-hjuugoo-_I_POOPOD_MY_PANTS_SuperTrackDay_Edition.car|attachment (264.4 KB)

This is funny, for, you see, it has 0 front traction

(Yes it’s the amazing poopod I submitted to TROL TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [OPEN] - #128 by hjuugoo)

Scavager_-_Hoon_ED.car (49.2 KB)
a 4 cyl family car, 6 cylinder if you bought the performance pack in 84 has been fitted with a single turbo 5.9L V8 and 6 speed Seq trans, should be a fun skid machine but i havent tested yet.

Summer_Auto_Daybreak_Mk1_-_1300_Diesel.car (64,7 KB)
With some 45-ish HP, but a Top Speed of 150 or so and a 0-60 of around 15s, Summer Auto sends it’s 1986 Daybreak 1300 Diesel.

Maybe it’s horsepower amount ain’t much… But with around double that number in Newton-Meters, Ms. Drift may have a riot in this very budget-y Seychellian Compact.