My 106

this is my 106 its my first car and had done almost 133,000 miles when i got it
this is what it looked like when i got it

heres a few mods ive done to it

few more mods ive done

My advice:

Don’t spend too much money on it. If you go to sell it your mods will likely devalue the car rather than improve it.

Having said that, it’s a good car to learn on, mess around with etc. When you get another one I would keep that to take out bush or down to the track for some low speed fun :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: btw what is that fan at the front meant to do :question:

[quote=“cm_”]My advice:

Don’t spend too much money on it. If you go to sell it your mods will likely devalue the car rather than improve it.

Having said that, it’s a good car to learn on, mess around with etc. When you get another one I would keep that to take out bush or down to the track for some low speed fun :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: btw what is that fan at the front meant to do :question:[/quote]

i dont plan on spending alot of money on it really to be honest :slight_smile:

yeah i was thinking about having some track fun in it somewhen :stuck_out_tongue:

and its for the cold air intake when you accelerate it spins so you have cold air going in there i think it came with the cold air intake lol

lol, thing is cm_ im the same, I dont know if your from uk but we seem to modify them and they are usually worth more, in a way, because people want their first car to look good and if you have nice wheels its a plus. As long as you dont extreme it will sell pretty well.

i have an astra mk4, all i have done is put coilovers on and a straight through with a irmischer backbox. ive already had offers of about a £1000 and i paid £100 for it. only a 1.6 8v so cheap to insure and IMO looks pretty sweet, will put it up in the week some time

Nice!

I had a peugeot 106 myself, but the sport version. its a joy to drive that car. its so sporty and the rear is just funny and loose :slight_smile:
Have fun with it!

Greetings