My 87 effy

So my parents wouldn’t let me get a normal V8 ute for my first car, so they let me get this… a big lump of an American pickup truck. Picked it up for about $6000 with only 200,000 kms on the clock, and I got the wellbody for free. the power plant is a fuel injected 5.0l 302 Windsor V8 with a 4 speed p435 manual transmission making about 250ish hp and over 400nm or 295 ft lbs of torque. at the moment it has the aerodynamics of a brick wall or a breezeblock, so it costs a heap to run, but once that ugly ass box is off the back it shouldn’t be as bad. stock as motor with a 2 1/2 inch pipe with a single hotdog muffler so it sounds wicked. still getting used to the non-syncro 1st and reverse gear, but, that’s the joys of having an old car, lovin it though!

This is your first car? awesome! Turn that canopy thing into a cabin and all the ladies you cart around can pay your fuel bills

Wow! Most of Russian cars require general engine service and repair, which is a bit expensive.
And yeah, throw out this ugly box in back of car. It will look like a kinda haulin’ truck.