My Beast

Hey guys, this will be my first post here, still getting the gist of the forum, but I’d like to share with you my ride. This car is US-spec, but I moved to Germany half a year ago, hence the Deutschland licenceplate. And no, I’m not fluent in German, still learning it :unamused: but without delaying any futher, my 420HP beast, the Alpine White E92 M3 Coupe!

Great looking ride you’ve got there, my compliments.

Oder wie mann es wie ne Manta-fahrer sagt: Boah Ey!! :mrgreen:

[quote=“Alfist-GTV6”]Great looking ride you’ve got there, my compliments.

Oder wie mann es wie ne Manta-fahrer sagt: Boah Ey!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Thanks mate, but yeah, I’ve been looking into the AngeliBright LED light kit for my angel eyes…

hi UltimateBMWfan

great car :slight_smile:
A friend of me Drive a M5 with an Eisenmann Race Export exhaust :slight_smile: So its realy “Freude am Fahren” :slight_smile:

I see you from Heidelberg… Its not so far from me :slight_smile:

Greets from Stuttgart

Martin

[quote=“dervectra”]hi UltimateBMWfan

great car :slight_smile:
A friend of me Drive a M5 with an Eisenmann Race Export exhaust :slight_smile: So its realy “Freude am Fahren” :slight_smile:

I see you from Heidelberg… Its not so far from me :slight_smile:

Greets from Stuttgart

Martin[/quote]

Thanks!, I’m liking Germany alot. I spend alot of time on the Autobahn now that I have my M3 from the US shipped.

Really nice ride! Only drawback are the fuel-prices here in Germany, huh? But it doesn’t matter because of 420HP.
Hello from the area around Mannheim :wink:

[quote=“masteroferdinger”]Really nice ride! Only drawback are the fuel-prices here in Germany, huh? But it doesn’t matter because of 420HP.
Hello from the area around Mannheim :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, haven’t been driving it much because of the fuel prices, but ah well, still love owning it! Thanks for commenting :slight_smile:

Bmw m3 The best !

[quote=“masteroferdinger”]Really nice ride! Only drawback are the fuel-prices here in Germany, huh? But it doesn’t matter because of 420HP.
Hello from the area around Mannheim :wink:[/quote]

Mannheim, really? I am a neighbour :open_mouth:

Dude that M3 is beast! I’ve heard of a tweak you can do with V10 where if you convert it to bio-fuel it will add 57 horses! And it will get you better mileage!