My first Automation car! (Check replies for more images!)

I spent a couple hours designing a 1900 HP quad turbo v12 and a very cool looking body. I feel like it turned out pretty good! Give me your thoughts. (Keep in mind, this is my first automation car)

I wish I could upload the file, but This is a new account, and it won’t let me :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

If someone could tell me how to change the headrest color on the seat, please let me know!!

1 Like

Click on the fixture and you should see a list of its material slots - one of them should be the headrest.

Also, +15 quality everywhere is a noob move - I recommend that you start from zero quality in all areas, then add points in specific areas as desired (or required), but no more than that.

Is there a specific reason for that?

Also, I can’t find one for the headrest

Nevermind. Just had to scroll a bit lol

+15 quality is not very realistic, since it inflates your car’s cost to such an extent that it will never be affordable to anyone.

I don’t care about realism. I bought the game to make fun cars for Beam

WWC_-_Vulcan_GTC.car (30.8 KB)
try my 1900 HP quad turbo V12 out and see how we compare if you want

good work on yours btw, only thing I don’t like is how tall the rear spoiler is (personal taste), good luck and have fun with the exports amigo!

2 Likes

Hello! :smiley:
Why a carburettor and why just 2 valves? Those are definitely limiting the engine. Also I suspect the oversized intercooler (see those bars with % values on the right? those represent how much of the available gas flow through the part your engine is maximally using, much lower than 100% is usually bad) doesn’t add anything but weight. Yes I’m the engine nerd here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I over looked that.
I was so confused how he waa running +15 to make 1900 while mine is +5 making roughly the same power, but i didnt wan to be thay guy lol

Here’s my 6L V12 making the same HP but with injection and optimized turbo setup.
It takes some time to figure out and theres no real wrong way to do it.

Thanks for the tips!