Nakada Motor Company

NAKADA_logo-removebg-preview

Nakada is a Japanese car brand that was founded in 1947 by Kenji Nakada. The company started as a small family-owned business, producing bicycles and motorcycle parts. However, as the demand for automobiles grew in post-war Japan, Nakada shifted its focus towards the production of passenger and commercial vehicles.

Nakada’s vehicle lineup includes a range of sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs, and minivans, designed to meet the needs of families and commuters alike. The company’s commercial vehicles are renowned for their durability and versatility.

Nakada’s performance division is responsible for developing both sporty variants of its standard offerings and purpose-built sports cars to take on Tochikura.

2 Likes

1998 Nakada District

2 Likes

This one looks like it’s built on one of the legacy bodies (specifically, the one that resembles a 306), but makes good use of it.

1 Like

I like the model and the design of the tailgate, what engines does the model mount?

The trim level of the '98 District shown here is most likely an entry-level or mid-range one - but it could serve as the basis for a proper hot hatch.

1 Like

Thanks! It has a 1.6L I4, similar to the Civic of the same year.

1999 Nakada Rainier

5 Likes

Good looking pickup! Everything is just right - but I especially am digging that wrap around chrome on the rear bumper.

2 Likes

2000 Nakada Avispon

This is the Kamata Fiaro/Fiera lookalike you mentioned in another one of your threads recently - and it’s very close to its inspiration.

This is the one! I based the front bumper/grille on the Mitsubishi 3000GT No Rules Edition from The Crew 2

2017 Nakada District

1 Like

1994 Nakada Prismara

Prismara NE 1.6

Prismara NX 2.0

Prismara LX 2.0

Prismara LX V6 3.0

Here I focused more on making different trims of one model

3 Likes

1985 Nakada Prismara GR-X

4 Likes

2007 Nakada NF-V