Nascar 2003 game: Automation Track recreation

youtube.com/watch?v=Csf2NT6s2Nk

This youtuber recreated the Automation track into 2003 Nascar game.

Wow, would be great drive our cars on the track…, and if the physics engine is half good that was in GP Legends, well, would be incredible.
“Dreaming is free”.
(and good find VMO)

I havent played NR2003 much, but I heard it is still the best oval racing experience out there beside iRacing.

So yeah, NR2k3 was a huge passion of mine many years ago, as mentioned in the video. Sadly I lost all of those files and huge database of materials for this kind of stuff with a hard drive failure…but honestly i’ts not a hobby ive done much with in years anyway.

So this “track” will never actually see completion i’m afraid to say, but it was still neat to check it out in a 3d form. But it sounds like with the Unreal engine moving forward we may get a better 3d representation of things anyway!..and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone made a Assetto Corsa/Rfactor version of the track someday.

And yes. NR2k3 was the shit.

[quote=“ConeDodger”]So yeah, NR2k3 was a huge passion of mine many years ago, as mentioned in the video. Sadly I lost all of those files and huge database of materials for this kind of stuff with a hard drive failure…but honestly i’ts not a hobby ive done much with in years anyway.

So this “track” will never actually see completion i’m afraid to say, but it was still neat to check it out in a 3d form. But it sounds like with the Unreal engine moving forward we may get a better 3d representation of things anyway!..and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone made a Assetto Corsa/Rfactor version of the track someday.

And yes. NR2k3 was the shit.[/quote]

You are The modder of this track forma mascar 2003?

I can make the track with btb for rf