New Testers Needed

I know I haven’t been a big poster in the forums, but I am willing to put in about 6-8 hours of testing for you guys. I have pre-ordered and would like to contribute to the end product :slight_smile:

Wow, such a short time and the response is massive :smiley:

i think i could dedicate 1 to 8 hours a week in testing, that depends on my workload in my job …

I could put in about 6 hours a week, make all the necessary contributions to the Pivotal, and Engine specs quest, and certainly aid in advancing the game forward. I’ve beta’d other games as such, so this comes as a glad return.

Yea i want to help to again ^^,
i was in the beta a few month ago but i got kickt out couse i was not so active but now i have more time for u guys 8 hours a week and i got access to a lot of data of gm engines. Couse i work for a small manufactur who works with motors from gm.

i Think i could help you out :wink: i know alot about engines and the way they work, i have preorderd the game ^^ and i am willing to test the game on a serious base and give you good and acurate feedbacks.
i love the work that you have done so far and i wach your live stream often.
keep up the god work.

I have the hours to put in, but dont have any experience really. I also dont know much about engines, but on the up side to that Im more likely to do something stupid that someone who knows about engines wouldnt do. :slight_smile:

Basically if you need another body to test Im willing, but I dont know how much help Id be.

Edit: Just wanted to add that the documentation part wont be a problem at all. Thats a major aspect of my job so Im used to doing that.

Hi,

If I had the time, ability and pre-order I would’ve signed up for the beta.

Since I probably would only play around a lot without a lot of feedback, I would probably be useless.

I do like the fact that you guys say that the demo will be ready in 1-2 months.

If it weren’t for that fact, I would probably have lied and said I would’ve been a heck of a beta-tester.

Have fun testing and keep us up to date!

I appreciate your honesty! :slight_smile:

I would love to test it, I have about 3 hours a day to spend on testing. I don’t have to much experience about engines, but I know the basics of how they work. It would be a pleasure to help you.

P.S To be honest, I would test on weekdays and play on weekends. :smiley:

Hey I would love to test and document Automation. I can also help out with accessibility giving tips and pointers on how to make your game more open to people who may not be able to see great.

I don’t know a great deal about engines so would be relying a great deal on your in game guidance.

As far as hours are conserned am about 3 ~ 4 hours everyday :confused:

Kind Regards
Steven

I also wanne be a tester of this demo.
I can put about 15 hours a week in the demo for testing.

I would love to help, have a lot of free time in the next weeks.I dont know what Pivotal is but i think i should be able to give some feedback, have experience with engines through my study.

I would love to help by testing the engine designer beta. Although my English is far from perfect (I’m Dutch) and my time is not endless (though I have time to test a bit every day), I would love to help you guys. I will be honest: I do not have any knowledge about programming, but I do know some bits about cars, so I can give feedback about how realistic it feels from a technical point of view, and I can give feedback about how easy it work and how my pc handles it.

I hope I can help you guys!

I would do anything I can to help this game succeed! I have fairly powerful system and, well, quite a bit of free time. If you guys need the specs on my system, I will gladly send them to you. Also, I work in IT (and have been for some time) and I’m pretty knowledgeable about computers and software. I could easily put in ten hours a week or more with the amount of free time that I typically have. Finally, I’m very, very into cars and have good theoretical (and rapidly improving practical) knowledge of how they work. I have downright excessive amounts of experience with video games, and by now have a pretty good idea of what works in games and what doesn’t, from a playability perspective. Allow me to state again: I would love to help with this game, I preordered on RocketHub and check the site pretty much daily. Please let me help!

I would be happy to do testing for automation for a number of hours per week (as I would also enjoy doing the scenerios while testing them :slight_smile:). The testing phase for another game I help develop (hl2wars) has gone very quiet I have much more free time which I am willing to use for helping to develop automation.

sadly, i cant buy the game, paypal rejects direct debit :imp:

I’ll be able to put about 4 hours or more a day to test (about 21-26 hours a week) and provide feedback, and I think I should test it mainly because of my knowledge of vehicle engines and automotive parts . I’ve also tested numerous other betas and in one, a feature I asked for was actually implemented that people liked. The best beta I’ve done well in was a game called Cities XL; I was accepted into the beta and was actually awarded a title because of the amount of bug reports I had made.

I’ve also made a few contributions to the engine spreadsheet as it stands already. (Mainly small but crucial things)

So many other good applications already though… :confused:

I would love to help with the beta testing phase. I have not yet pre-ordered but certainly intend to.

I have previously been on the beta testing team for a number of games, including:

Fallen Earth
Star Trek Online
Champions Online
League of Legends
Minecraft

For many of them I would post 10 - 15 bug reports each time I played.

I am a serious gamer and love to help with game development, and am also in the process of developing my own game at www.macrometro.com, so I understand the build process and can make informed and detailed bug reports.

I have been watching Automation for a long time and am excited to see the progress you have made. Detroit eat your heart out! :slight_smile:

I’d like to test, During the racing season I’m usually working for a fairly successful race shop/team. Which we do spend a lot of time in the dyno, but also a lot of time using professional dyno simulation software. It’s safe to say I’ve gotten things like the following out of my system by now “what if the intake runners were 2 feet long”, “16 cylinder 1 liter race motor, I wonder”, “what if we made the intercooler efficiency 438%” and other absurd things like a 3 liter one cylinder running on alcohol… It’s also safe to say I have a pretty big background in automotive.

I currently have large amounts of free time during the week. I’m comfortable on the computer for extended periods of time as well, which tends to be the case with other beta testing I’ve done in the past. If I notice something I tend to replicate it 3 or 4 times before documenting it. I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to these things.

I’m not an expert programmer or anything of the sort but I tend to be overly detailed with written documentation, screenshots and FRAPS capturing if needed. (Edited and Rendered in SVP11 unless you prefer short clips in massive file sizes haha)