Next Update?

[quote=“Killrob”]

That would mean today… so no, there is exactly 0% chance of that :wink: First week of April, yes, probability 90% there.[/quote]

Sorry i didnt mean this weekend as in today i meant this weekend comony, isnt sunday usually the start of a new week?? Lol

But yeah let me word it this way, are we going to see an update within the next 7days?

Like I said, that is VERY probable, yes.

Great to hear :slight_smile:

did the update happen? my game is still on 1196 is this the current one? if not why isn’t updated?

The open beta turned up a few nasty bugs we want to fix before release, shouldn’t be too much longer though.

thanks for the mad quick reply haha, im a newbie, is the game an automatic update or do I have to download the patch everytime?

Public builds will download automatically, open beta stuff you have to install manually. :slight_smile:

sweet cheers bro :smiley: cant wait for the finish product its going to be so cool, keep up the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad work :smiley:

If you want to try the open beta, you can find the appropriate download (based on what build you’re on now) here. :slight_smile:

I am borderline retarded, no idea how to download that lol… so ill just wait

At least you have a good sense of humor. :mrgreen: Your username just made my day! :laughing:

1 Like