This is my second go at creating a replica, this time being the Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Please tell me what you think!
- Could not decide which year model.
- The tail lights are most likely sized incorrectly.
- The overall shape achievable is still a fair way off an actual R32.
- An actual R32 is not as wide.
- The headlights are too big.
- The front indicator is not the correct shape.
- The side back window is larger and more angled on an R32.
- The bonnet is more flat on an R32.
- The badges on an actual R32 are not centered: the “Nissan” badge being on the back top left and the “GTR” badge being on the back mid right. “Skyline” is also indented into the body.
- There is no spoiler -_-
^ To me, this photo looks the most like an actual Skyline R32.
Close enough! I love it! There’s one standing in front of my house here and compared to that, a decent job!
Is this what you were trying to go for because it seems extremely close to this:
No Juno, thats definetly not the car he named in the title and the car that he tried to recreate in the game that looks 90% accurate no. xD
Well I did try for a close match to it but well I tried and failed to find that car xD
I think he did not get the sarcasm.
I think he did not get the sarcasm.[/quote]
Think? I’m sure he didn’t
I will try to recreate it later on in the beta if I find some time. We got some wings available there.
Couldnt resist, straight away got on with it!
Not as perfect as the real one yet, and we dont have Cut outs anymore in the beta at the moment, but its close enough if you ask me. The wing makes it look like an R32 just that bit more
[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Couldnt resist, straight away got on with it!
Not as perfect as the real one yet, and we dont have Cut outs anymore in the beta at the moment, but its close enough if you ask me. The wing makes it look like an R32 just that bit more [/quote]
That’s awesome, love the wing!
IMO the roof is too curved but then again we can only do so much with the car designer currently.