No thing

180 S Aerowagen

Built in 1952, (ignore fake year) is the 6th car to given the Rennen name, the 180 S Aerowagen is Rennen’s first mid engine car, the unique design of the car, the double tail fins, is what given Aerowagen name (Aero Car), fitted with powerful 2.6L I6 24 valve DOHC engine to keep up with their strong competition, grey with red stripe in the side as two-tone paint
Mille Monti ‘53 Participation

The Mille Monti is the biggest race in the era, over 200 cars where participated, the Aerowagen is one of them, driven by the same country as car, Hand Spoon, the car managed to drive all the way without any problems, in the end, the car finished __.

After Race

As expected, the Aerowagen become very rare now, spotting one in the street is almost impossible, knowing only 2 car exist in the streets, although the car participated in many old car series, and also appearing in Goodwood, its still hard to find the Aerowagen, if you seen one, its most likely a replica, nowdays many peoples trying to make replicas and even succeeded, they cost mostly $100k, but the original one from the auction as of 2014 cost rises to $24m becoming one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Stats

(some stats might wrong since not checking)

Top Speed : 238 KM/H

Acceleration : 0-100 KM/H 5.8s

Cornering G : 0.82g

Pictures

dtailz

2 Likes

There used to be another company thread with the same name as yours, but that one was renamed long ago.

Anyway, this latest thread of yours should be moved to the car design subforum for clarity’s sake.

Dunno if u no, (:stuck_out_tongue:) but you can do it yourself, surprisingly (I really don’t know why that’s a feature, but it is). But now, well, I guess this duplicate could just be deleted, if the OP thinks so?