Nolden Automobil GmbH

Finally reached 2015. :yeah:

But unfortunally my '95 Vectura IV and the '98 Nabot VII won´t load after the update. I made them before. It´s a pity, but i´ll redo them sometime. Now i concentrate on more details to the timeline, some new trims, cars and engines.

[quote]2004 - 15th September
Nolden Sabera III

After 13 years Nolden developed the new Sabera III. The full-size SUV is still able to drive through hardest terrain (Offroad: 67) and is noew much more driveable, comfy and safe, while Nolden also worked on the reliability.
But with the V8 317cc engine and 381 hp, the car needs over 23 lt/100 km of fuel, while the costs are just a bit higher. If you want one, you´ll have to pay $28.450.

2005 - 5th May
Nolden Ampuloso III

In '05 Nolden presented the third generation of the roadster Ampuloso. The car has still 300 hp, but runs with the V8 213cc from 2002.
Nolden worked on the car to make it more driveable, but in order to that a bit less sporty. Also the comfort is now better, while the company again used better safety equipment.
While the car is as reliable as before, the fuel consumption is now at 16 lt/100 km and the price rises to $42.750. But for this amount of money, you´ll get a sprint from 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds, a top speed of 259 km/h (161 mph) and will be back from 60 to 0 mph in 35 meters.

2006 - 30th January
Nolden Preto I Sportback

The Preto I is a new model by Nolden. It´s a Mid-size car only available as a station wagon.
The car is made to be driveable, comfy and economic, to be used as a family car or for business men.
The new I4 1.3tdi works in the Eco trim. It´s the most comfy version of the car with a high safety standard an good reliability. The Price will be at $28.350.
The I4 1.6tdi in the Blue Motion trim is even more economic in the combined fuel statistics, but uses much more fuel in the city. It´s the choice for business men on long road trips. It´s also the most driveable edition and will cost §28.950.
The third trim, the Eco Boost, has also a new engine: The I6 2.0tdi. It´s the most sporty and fun version with the best reliability. Of course 165 hp need more fuel, but Nolden managed to keep it in the same area, as the 1.6 and 1.3. You´ll need $33.995 for this car.

In 2006 Nolden Automobil GmbH overhauled the inline-4 1.3, the inline-4 1.6 and the inline-6 2.0 engine
2006 I4 1.3tdi 98 HP / 151 Nm
The new I4 1.3L turbo engine has 15 hp less, but gained 4 Nm. Nolden worked to make the engine more responsive and quieter, while it´s also more reliable. The emission is down from 207 to 99, while also the economy is better.

2006 I4 1.6tdi 121 HP / 187 Nm
The 1.6L inline-4 engine gained 3 hp and 15 Nm torque, while it´s 4 ccm smaller. Like the 1.3L engine, the 1.6 is now more responsive and reliable, while the emission also decreased from 210 to 98 and the economy is 7% better.

2006 I6 2.0tdi 165 HP / 235 Nm
While Nolden tried in 2001 to go down to 4 cylinders, the company changed back to 6 for the 2.0L engine. Despite 5 hp and 3 Nm less, the engine revs now up to 7000 instead of 5800 and is more responsive and way more smooth. Again the reliability is increased and the emission is down from 353 to 133. And once again the economy is about 10% better than before.

2007 - 3rd May
Nolden Nabot VIII

In '07 Nolden showed the eight generation of the Nabot. The car is now much heavier, but also more sporty, comfy and safe. While the reliability is a bit better, Nolden was able to keep it´s economy even with the double weight. But the prices are now much higher.
The smallest trim is now the I4 1.3tdi with 98 hp. It´s the cheapest and lightest trim with the best economy of just 6.17 lt/100 km at 1365kg. The car will cost $21.000.
The second trim is the I4 1.6tdi Bluemotion. It´s the most driveable of all and nearly as reliable and economic as the 1.3L engine trim. The price will be $21.450.
The third and sporty trim is equipped with a new I4 1.8tdi Eco Boost engine and AWD. Of course this will make the car very sporty, while also the front tires are wider than in all other trims. The fuel consumption is a bit higher, but still low with just 6.6 lt/100 km. If you want a small car for the city and still driving fun outside the city borders, you will choose this trim. The price is at $27.999.

The new 1.8tdi Inline-4 engine is not just a successor to the '99 version, it´s completly redone.
2007 I4 1.8tdi 147 HP / 210 Nm
The engine is now all aluminium and gained 5 hp and 39 Nm. Nolden increased the responsiveness and smoothness, while the engine is as reliable as before. Also it´s a bit lighter and 15% more economic.

2008 - 15th June
Nolden Espuro VII

After 16 years Nolden produced the seventh generation of the Espuro. The car has now a new engine, the first V6 by Nolden, but lost 70 hp. Despite this fact, the car is way more driveable, sporty and safe. Even the comfort is better, while the weight is a bit higher.
But Nolden also worked on the reliability, while the fuel consumption is a bit higher at 14.2 lt/100 km. The new price is also increased and at $37.995.
The car is able to do the sprint from 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds and back to 0 after just 36.7 meters. The top speed is at 265 km/h (164 mph).

The new V6 2.0L engine is the first V6 by the company and equipped with a direct fuel injection.
2008 V6 2.0di 227 HP / 195 Nm
The engine can rev up to 9100 rpm and is very responsive, but still quiet. It´s also a very reliable engine with a emission of just 121.

2008 - 15th June
Nolden Rennsport RX II/III Espuro VII

It took 33 years to build a new RX II. The third generation of this race car is based on the Espuro VII, but it´s only for track days. With the double amount of power (586 hp), the car is not only more sporty, it´s even more driveable. And of course the roll cage will give the car more weight, but also more safety.
As a big bonus, the car is also more economic as it´s street legal brother. But the car will only be sold to costumer teams to race it in GT3 series and has a price of $60.000.
Compared to the Espuro VII, the car nearly 2 seconds faster from 0-60 mph and needs just 4.6 seconds. Even the sprint from 50-75 mph is down from 4 seconds to 2.1 seconds, while the car comes from 60-0 mph to an halt after 31.6 meters. The topspeed is now up to 327 km/h (203 mph).

Nolden worked on the '04 V8 317cc to build it´s new V8 engine.
2008 V8 317cc 586 HP / 622 Nm
The engine has still now turbo, but a direct fuel injection. This will give the engine, which is now mostly cast iron, a boost of 205 hp and 178 Nm, while it´s a bit louder, but also more smooth. The emissions are at just 43 and also the economy is now increased by 10%.

2009 - 21st September
Nolden Rocco V

In '09 a new Rocco was built. It took Nolden 18 years to show the new Mid-size SUV, which is now heavier, but also more driveable, comfy, prestigous and a car with one of the best safety equipment Nolden ever used. But the car is still reliable and even more economic than before, while the costs are much more expensive than before.
The smallest trim is the I4 1.3tdi version. It´s the most comfy of all, but only usable as a “city suv”. This car needs just 10 lt/100 km, despite its 2 tons of weight and is available for $29.995.
The second trim uses the I4 1.8tdi engine and is right in the mix. It´s powerful to be usable as a real offroader (72), but still economic with just 10.4 lt/100 km. It´s the best compromise of all three trims and will cost $31.250.
The third trim is equiped with the V6 2.0di engine from the Espuro and has the most power and torque. It´s a little mule and the most drivable of all. The car is also the most reliable and as you can see, just build for on purpose: To pull heavy things. The economy of 21 lt/100 km shouldn´t scare you, because you´ll get a small SUV with the power of a big one for $35.950.

2010 - 2nd March
Nolden Terpeno VIII Hatcback

‘Never change a running system’ was the motto for the new Terpeno. The car is available in the same trims, but with newer engines. Overall the car is the same, despite it´s more sporty and with better safety standards, while it´s just a bit heavier. But the car is also more economic with more power.
The I4 1.3tdi trim is the most comfy of all and able to use just 6.6 lt/100 km fuel. The price will start at $22.500.
The second trim is again the I4 1.6tdi, but with 3 hp gained. It´s the compromise between the small city trim and the sporty road trim. It uses just a bit more fuel and is priced at $23.000.
The I4 1.8tdi trim has gained 5 hp and is the most sporty of all. But it´s also the most heaviest and needs 7 lt/100 km for a price of $26.250.

2011 - 16th September
Nolden Carica V

It took also 10 years to build a new Carica, the Entry-level luxury sedan of the Nolden Automobil GmbH. Nolden made the car more comfy and safe, while it´s also more reliable and economic as before.
The smallest trim is now the I4 1.8tdi. It´s the beginner version of the car with the best economy of 7.37 lt/100 km. But it´s also the lightest and cheapest for $27.995.
The I6 2.0tdi trim is the most comfy of all and will be used mostly as a company car. It needs still just 8 lt/100 km, despite 1.6 tons and 165 hp. The price will be $28.750.
The most powerful trim is equiped with the new V6 2.4di engine. It´s the most drivable of all, but nearly the lightest. The economy is still the highest with nearly 14 lt/100 km, but what do you expect with 223 hp. It´ll be sold for $31.990.

The 2.4L V6 engine is the seconds V6 from Nolden.
2011 V6 2.4di 223 HP / 225 Nm
Compared to the 2.0L from 2008, this engine has 4 hp less, but 30 Nm gained. It´s also way more smoother and more economic. But Nolden is just at the beginning to work with V6 engines and will still research to make this engine type better.

2012 - 6th July
Nolden Cruiser XI Saloon

The Cruiser is already in it´s eleventh generation. The new Cruiser is now more sporty and comfy as before, while it´s a bit lighter. But also the entertainment system is now much better and in order to that, the prices are a bit higher.
The smallest trim is now the new I4 1.5tdi. This version is the most comfy and lightest of all and needs 8.5 lt/100 km. The price for the car will start at $26.750.
The second trim gets also a new engine, the I6 1.8tdi. It´s a sporty and still comfy version of the car, while it´s also the most reliable.The Price will be at $27.800.
The third trim gets the biggest engine, the V6 2.4di. This will make the car not only the most sporty, but also the most drivable. The car has 7 gears in this trim and the best safety features. But of course this will have it´s price: 13.7 lt/100 km and $33.000.

The inline-4 1.5L engine and the inline-6 1.8L engine are both new for the making of the new Cruiser.
2012 I4 1.5tdi 125 HP / 174 Nm
The 1.5L turbo direct injection engine is a very reliable one. But this engine is still able to rev up to 7100 rpm, while it´s responsive and smooth. The emission is at 99, while the economy is still good.

2012 I6 1.8tdi 146 HP / 208 Nm
While a 1.8L engine isn´t new for Nolden, an inline-6 1.8L is. Compared to the 4 cylinders version, the engine as 1 hp and 2 Nm less, but it can rev up much more and is more responsive and way more smooth, while it´s also quieter and more reliable. Even the weight and the costs are less. But it´s emission is 33 higher and the economy is 6% less.

2013 - 3rd March
Nolden Ampuloso IV

The fourth generation of the Ampuloso was shown in 2013. The car has again 300 hp, but a new V8 244cc. While it´s a bit harder to control the car, it´s more sporty and comfy. Nolden was also able to reduce the weight by 24 kg, despite the bigger engine and was also able to decrease the fuel consumption from 16 lt/100 km to 13 lt/100 km. Also the costs are just a little bit higher and the new price is $44.000.
With the new sequential double clutch gearbox the car can run up to 275 km/h (170 mph) and sprints from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds and back to 0 after 35 meters.

Nolden Automobil GmbH decided to make the V8 a little bit bigger, instead to just overhaul it.
2013 V8 244cc 300 HP / 357 Nm
While the engine still has 300 hp, it gained 20 Nm and can rev 500 RPMs more up to 7300. It´s also a bit more reliable and 5% more economic, while other datas are about the same as before.

2014 - 25th October
Nolden Excelsior X

The new Excelsior is now in it´s 10th generation and is available as a station wagon. The car is more sporty and comfy than before, while the safety features are about the best Nolden ever used. The car gained 300 kg of weight, but is also more reliable and more economic. But of course Noldens flagship is more expensive than the old generation.
The first trim is the I6 1.8tdi with 146 hp. It´s the ‘light’ version with 2 tons and 11 lt/100 km. The price for this luxury car will be $38.500.
The second trim is the ‘real’ Excelsior. A new big V8 440cc will feature this version and makes it more driveable, sporty, prestigous and even safe. But the car weighs in this trim nearly 2.5 tons and uses 14.4 lt/100 km fuel. The price for this big car will be at $49.995.

The new V8 440cc is the biggest engine Nolden ever build.
2014 V8 440cc 500 HP / 670 Nm
This big block produces 500 hp and 670 Nm, while it´s also smooth and very reliable. But the engine has a weight of nearly 400 kg and is the heaviest ever produced. But still Nolden was able to make the engine quite economic.

2015 - 12th March
Nolden Nabot IX

In 2015 the smallest Nolden car gets an overhaul: The Nabot IX. While the starting price is now a bit less, the most expensive trim is a bit more expensive than before. But also the new Nabot got 7 gears in it´s automatic trims and only in the biggest trim a 6 speed manual gearbox. The car is driveable as before, but more comfy, lighter and reliable. Also the company was able to reduce the fuel consumption a bit.
The first trim is equipped with the new I4 1.1tdi engine. This Eco trim will give the car 72 hp and the best driving character. It´s also the lightest and most reliable, while using just a bit over 6 lt/100 km. The price will be $20.509.
The second trim gets the I4 1.3tdi and is badged Eco Boost. It´s more sporty with 98 hp, but uses also a little bit more fuel and will cost $24.509.
The third and biggest trim uses the I4 1.5tdi engine. This Boost trim will give you the most fun while driving, sending you with 125 hp at just 1.4 tons from 0-60 in 10 seconds. It´s also the most comfy and still very reliable, but uses 7.6 lt/100 km. If you want this little wolf in a sheepskin you need $28.509.

Nolden developed a new inline-4 1.1L engine.
2015 I4 1.1tdi 72 HP / 120 Nm
Nolden made this new and small turbo engine for the little cars. It has just 72 hp, but this is enough power for lightweights. And it´s fun to rev up to 7100 RPM. The engine is also quiet and smooth, while it´s very reliable and light. Also the emission of 80 is the best Nolden ever made, while the economy of about 30% is standard at Noldens Eco engines.[/quote]

My entry for the ‘Sell on Monday, Win on Sunday’ competetion:
(Unfortunately i´m not using steam and so i´m not sure, if all mods are allowed. If some aren´t allowed…sh*t happens :wink: )

Details:
1.9L engine.
Up to over 120hp per liter.
Over 250 km/h top speed.
Under 4 seconds from 80-120 km/h.
Eco is about as driveable, as racing is sporty.
Approx. 1 ton weight.
Engine reliability over 70.
Over 25% economic engine.
Max. $2 lower than max. cost.

More details to the car will come after the challenge is over. Or if the car is refused or dropped. :smiley:

Your work is very nice. You pull off a very nice aggressive look with all of your sports models.

Here are the full data to my Somwon entry. It was refused because of mods. I get a second chance to revise the car, but i didn´t wanted more chances than all other and i wanted the car right the way it is. But thanks for the challenge. It made fun. :slight_smile:

No further story to the car as the car wasn´t made with any story background. So i can´t tell much about it. Only that i tried to go 3 times with the same engine familiy and get the maximum out of it. But maybe a ‘overpowered’ trim is coming in the future.

How did you get the decals onto the car? It doesn’t look like a PhotoShop, otherwise it is a very good one!

What panel material are these cars made out of?

Also, I’m quite worried about that race variant, it has 233 Horsepower and weighs just barely over 1000Kg… Plus it’s naturally aspirated, which will make it much more drivable then my turbocharged racer.

@uptian201: I made the decals by PhotoShop. I adjusted them as overexposed with PaintShopPro and changed the visibilty of the layers. Also the trick was to use a white car and copy them from pictures. That´ll make them look more real.

@DoctorNarfy: Out of Cor.Rest. Steel. Also the engine is out of cast iron, stell crank and conrods and lightweight pistons (113 kg). Basic interior and no entertainment safes also weight, while standard safety brings better safety at lower weight than basic. Also the brakes are just as small as they need to be to have no brake fade. Also the weight distribution is a little bit to the front to handle the wheel spin (28%) better and the springs/dampers/sway bars tuning is a compromise of sportiness and driveability. The sport version of the car is nearly as quick as the race version, but i tried to get the best time out of the test tracks and not the highest top speed or best accleration. That is the reason why both trims need the same time for 0-60 mph. Also the downforce slows the race trim down, but will make the car better on the circuit. (About 10 seconds on the automation test track) :slight_smile: