Not Open This Game On Steam

In the past few days, I have been experiencing an issue that I haven’t been able to solve. I recently purchased this game ‘Automation’ from Steam, but but yesterday when I opened Steam for playing the game, it would not open. But strange when I try the web version, it opens smoothly. I guess there could be some kind of issue in the Steam app. Could someone please suggest how can I able t solve it? Any help would be highly appreciated.

On Steam (which is the only place the game should be) if you right click the game and go to properties, you can verify the games files which should fix whatever problem you are experiencing.

If I understood correctly, it’s the Steam client itself that doesn’t want to open. If so, I had a similar problem recently (it would not log in no matter what, stuck on loading), found no solution to fix it online, so I reinstalled it. It installed in an older version than the updated one which had the problem, and so far it works.

First I reinstalled it, but still the problem persisted. Then I searched online for the solution and found this article. First I updated the Graphics driver and then updated Steam. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while opening Steam.