[OBSOLETE] The "guess-what-car" game

You’re absolutely right with that being the base engine, but it’s not a 500 derivative.

Colour is very important here, along with the “bonnet” stand and everything else around it.

Denzel?

or Enzmann?

or possibly an NSU/Fiat Weinsberg

Jamos GT?
Puch spider, Puch neckar spyder?
I think thats it, I cannot find any other car using a puch boxer engine.

Volkswagen Type 3 or SP2?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Invacar

1 Like

Great success chief, your go.

1 Like

2 Days no reply so I hijack this thread (since I never seem to guess anything correct, this is the only way I can post something here :sweat_smile: )

Next round:

Is that a Berkeley?

so far as i can discern (as that one is quite extensively altered) it’s a Berkeley SE492

2 Likes

More unless. Is a Berkeley 500, driven by Rick Bekrich at Indianapolis Race Park in 1961.

correct. Ok I give up. I think I have to build a car in my garage and give it a name in order for you not to immediately know it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you leave too much for us to see. that’s where you’re faltering

yes but I did not ever hear of this make or model, I only seen it once in my life on a classic car meet and since this is very rare today I thought that it would be hard to guess or even know…

Ehm you had the model right so I guess thats your turn

that’s another thing. what you don’t know, someone else will know. usually to a fault.

anyways, here is another car

erm

belated hint: it’s :uk:

Hijack

upe_1360_720_50-28

If you can’t guess, I’ll post a more revealing picture

1 Like

I gotta say it, this is way less fun when you just look for the most rare prototype car with a bad quality jpeg from allcarindex.com to post every time…

9 Likes

it would be, but this ain’t no prototype.

but i concede that i should avoid ACI from now on (although this one was on the backburner for a month or 2)

but yes, this is an Anglia based Kit car

Hint, the convertible version is popular with old people