OMC Engines: [New company]

Hey! This is OMC Engines and we make engines for all uses!

This is the P-Turbo engine.

it has…

3000cc (3L)
peak 5800rpm

Find all the info there!

this is the 8LSV9XCC engine by OMC

More coming soon

What is this, an engine for ants? ;D

Could you please make the images bigger so we can see them? :smiley:

How???

NormanVauxhall EDIT
Please don’t quote message and images of post right above yours.

from what i’m seeing you’re saving screenshots too low, do you just press print screen than paste into paint? if yes try taking a in game screenshot using the camera and post it, if it is still equally tiny it must be the resolution you’re set at bugging out or something

yeah i print screen then put it into paint then put it on google+ and right click that picture and get the url. I cant paste a image from my files to these forums :frowning:

[quote=“JACsterandOlibob”]

yeah i print screen then put it into paint then put it on google+ and right click that picture and get the url. I cant paste a image from my files to these forums :frowning:[/quote]

that might partialy explain it, try using imgur.com and see if it still happens, because i used to do what you do (and still do for the test track screen) but upload to imgur and i’ve never had any issues

I use photobucket, but you’d need an account there, same goes for imageshack, but I don’t know if it’s any good these days.

I tried postimg and this is what it looked like

I tried postimg and this is what it looked like [/quote]

I tried postimg and this is what it looked like [/quote][/quote]
YUS!!!

Something I would personally HIGHLY recommend, have been using personally, and will never look back from; is Puush.
You do have to download and install a program, but what you gain is worth the hassle.

Keyboard shortcuts while the program is running, allow you to capture the whole screen, a region or just the current window.

While looking at Automation [running in windowed borderless], I simply press Ctrl+Shift+2 and BOOM, captured, uploading and links it straight to your clipboard to paste into the forum [img] tags!

Sorry for sounding like im advertising, but Puush is great. Hope I could offer some knowledge, and look forward to seeing those stats! :smiley: