Pagasus motorsport

welcome! this is the Pagasus Motorsport, Located in London, UK, founded at 1975, Pagasus motorsport aims to built the fastest and comfortable sportscars.

this is the Pagasus S-870T, a 90s supercar that can goes 393km/h in comfort, it is powered by a naturally aspirated 9L V12, it can go from 0-100 in just 2.9s with it’s awd drivetrain with a 6 gear manual. this is my first car to post on the forum so please be nice, thanks.

1 Like

The basic aesthetics are quite nice, and for a first attempt, it’s actually not too bad. I would like to take a closer look at it to see if there are any engineering deficiencies. To that end, you may want to post the .car file for it, either on this thread or via PM.

oh thank you,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikX3EXSqhM5qkxbxc_u411_1q9BWpUG9/view?usp=sharing

here is the car file, it should take you to google drive, you can download it

You can just use the upload button, it will upload the file directly to the forum, without the need of google drive.

1 Like

it said that new users can not upload attachments.

You just need to comment on some topics, I think 10 or so times, for it to unlock.

oh, thank you

That’s a really good looking car for someone new. I’ll delve into its technical side tomorrow and… I’ll try to take some better pics of it - that seems to need more improvement than the car itself :wink:

The 2020 Pagasus RE:Genesis, coming soon…

1 Like

This is the Pagasus RE:Genesis, The fastest car that Pagasus Motorsport has made. this beast can goes over 409 km/h and it can goes from 0-100km/h in just 2.2 seconds with a 7L naturally aspirated v12 making over 950hp with a awd drivetrain and a 7 speed DCT, it also has a comfortable interior, so that you can have a smooth ride. please enjoy yourself and goodnight.

Pagasus_-_RE_genesis.car (55.1 KB)

2 Likes

I see that you are finally able to upload attachments directly to the forums. Given that you have given us the .car file for the Genesis, why not do the same for the S-870T in the OP?

pagasus_-_S-870T.car (26.8 KB)
here you go

the 2010 Pagasus Genesis, the ancestor of the RE:Genesis, it can goes over 373km/h and it can goes from 0-100km/h in just 2.6 seconds with a 7L naturally aspirated v12 making over 750hp with a awd drivetrain and a 6 speed DCT. why not hop in and have a ride?

Pagasus__-_Genesis.car (27.4 KB)

3 Likes

the origin of the Pagasus motorsport, the 1975 Pagasus T-300-1, it has a 4L naturally aspirated V6 making 313hp and it has a rwd drivetrain with a 5 speed manual, it can goes over 300km/h and it can goes from 0-100km/h in just 7 seconds. It got a nice interior too!

now only cost $36800!

Pagasus_-_T-300-1.car (39.9 KB)

2 Likes

any thoughts? love to hear some feedback

This is The 2020 Pagasus Proto-X unlimited, the track monster that has broken the 6-mins barrier and set a time of 5:52.17 at the nordschleife, the second fastest car on nordschleife. It is powered by a 6.1L naturally aspirated V10 making over 1000hp, it also used a 5 speed DCT with awd drivetrain. it can goes from 0-100 km/h in just 1.9 seconds and it have a top speed of 441 km/h. It’s only weights 904.9kg making it having a power to weight ratio of 1.04 (hp/kg)

Pagasus_-_Proto-X_unlimited.car (44.4 KB)
Here is the .car file

1 Like

This is the next golden era for Pagasus Motorsport, The 2020 Pagasus motorsport Project-E, the first EV for Pagasus motorsport.
it is powered by 5 high performance motors by AT auto, 2 at the front and 3 at the rear, each making 350hp, a total of 1750hp. it has a 120 kW⋅h Battery allows for 460km of range.

it can goes from 0-100km/h in less that 2 seconds and have a top speed of 420km/h+

it also got a comfortable interior so that you can have a great ride.

Pagasus_-_Project-E.car (39.0 KB)

the 2020 Pagasus T-2020, the car everyone can’t afford. it has a 5.8L v12 with twinturbo making 1406hp and it can goes 492km/h and 0-100 km/h in just 2 seconds and it has a awd drivetrain and a 7 speed DCT.
Pagasus_-_T-2020.car (30.2 KB)

1 Like

For a first attempt at a (simulated) EV the Project-E is quite decent. And I get the fact that, upon closer examination it actually has a very powerful petrol engine, in keeping with the company’s heritage - so I’m assuming that the same car will be offered with petrol and electric drivetrains.

However, I’ve taken a look at all the cars you’ve offered us, and on closer inspection, you clearly still have a few lessons to learn:

• Avoid +15 quality slider spam at all costs. Even if used on just one slider, pushing the quality all the way to its maximum will increase PU and ET beyond realistically feasible levels. Try using positive quality in moderation instead.

• Some of your cars don’t have a catalytic converter - a big no-no considering that this item is mandatory for all modern cars. Speaking of the modern era, in these emissions-conscious times, a three-way converter (either regular or high-flow) is the way to go.

• Race intakes and exhaust systems are for race cars, not road cars. Those should use either standard or performance intakes, and not be fitted race headers or straight exhaust systems (i.e. no mufflers).

And I understand why the Proto-X Unlimited is so fast… It uses an OP (as in overpowered) body mod (specifically, the EV1 body) that has so little drag, it has no trouble reaching such immense speeds!