Paris Motor Show 2016 [Automation Edition]

Bell Automtoive won’t be unveiling the specs of the super car until the last day of the show in a big laser show music thing

2 Likes

On the track :slight_smile: , we aim to be the fastest RWD hot hatch around automation lap time , while Saminda have not released any numbers for it , but expect more then 350hp .

I would like to point out to you that even in the world of Automation, your highest markup of 13% is incredibly low…

2 Likes

Nice to know.
I only play sandbox, no time for a campaign untill Christmas vacation.

13% markup is donations

1 Like

After the SS86 presentation … today we have more news! A new pure sports hatchback! Stay tuned! :wink:

7 Likes

355hp? is this a rival of the C2000R?

if it’s a 4 cylinder car , i would want to see if Saminda could beat it lap time as the fastest rwd hatch considering Saminda cost 10k more.

Originally planned to appear first as a surprise in HLC, the CMT Trial Montain (I like that track so much so I had to name this nice car after it, as all sports cars are named after one) is already developed far enough to present it in Paris.
As the design is definitely sure and won’t be changed noticeably for the production car, we thought this would be a good idea. Maybe some Saminda buyers take a look at this car here, as that brand is our No.1 opponent due to the volume they have on the market.

The trim range for the production car not confirmed yet. A reworked Chevrolet engine has been leaked, a choice for pleasant cruising, what could really fit a convertible… too bad our B-prototype has been stolen and was sold to the press…

Edit: Towards to the end of the show, CMT presents a new hothatch attacking those already seen here. The Trial Mountain is losely based on the Renegade, so the engine and drivetrain actually fits in the smaller and lighter car… that’s going to be a car you shouldn’t miss. Prepare for gorgeous young woman in hotpants, an exclusive buffet and more!

5 Likes

DSD Racing celebrates 13 years tuning performance vehicles from the DSD range with pair of SARATOGA one offs.

11 Likes

Everyone is presenting fancy supercars, but what do I do? Throwing in bread&butter vehicles… but wait for the Renegade RS-X. The x stands for winner, which is quite logical, doesn’t it?
For real supercars, well, we don’t have the money. We are currently looking for a cooperation, as we had some promising badge-engineering with Petsoskey. Maybe we get into some business-talk. The CEO is present from now on untill the end of the show.

That one on the right, that Saratoga looks amazing! Seriously, the best DSD I’ve seen so far!

1 Like

Why thank you sir i tried to make it an evolution of the original following similar guidelines to the original and i hope you can tell that the new one is an evolution of the old one.
Edit: i will release stats tommorrow of these two but basically i have switched the engines old/new.

out of interest does anyone know what the fastest front engine rwd car is in the automation world?

edit: this would be the laptime around att or green hell i guess… I am making no claims but it would be good to know

2 Likes

I would immediately point you to GG or KHT if you refer to topspeed

I can bet you fairly confidently that unless somebody specifically goes out and builds a new car to prove me wrong after reading this, the fastest (road-legal) FR car in the Automation world is GG’s Daeva (showcased 2015, limited release 2016). Building upon the original 7L V12 Bertha block that was the mainstay of their first two models, it’s easily good for 1000bhp. On the same sports tyres as other hypercars it’ll comfortably sub-7 around Green Hell.

If you search for this car on the old forums you’ll find a very old version of it before the change in simulation. The old version required that I put in significantly more dosh (1341hp) to get the same track times, but the 1000bhp car has a 50:50 weight distribution.

Since last year I keep saying I’ll reveal it at various shows LOL, since it was supposed to be in 2015, but I keep getting distracted :joy:

1 Like

GG Daeva does under 7 but @strop hasn’t updated it in a looooong while.

Which means… the SSP 9-50 by yours truly is the one to beat. 7 min flat Nur, 950 hp, 1650 kg, manual FR.

Or for just a regular track attack car, the Dimension Paradox 6 does the Nur in 7:17, 650 hp, 1510 kg, manual FR

In a world where efficiency, autonomy and connectivity threaten to take the performance car increasingly farther away from its driver-focused roots or even render it obsolete altogether, AVD has unleashed the 2017 Peregrine SS8, a true old-school driver’s car in the traditional sense.

Its all-new 5.0-liter normally-aspirated cross-plane V8 delivers over 500 horsepower exclusively to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox (with an open-gate shifter to boot!) and mechanical limited-slip differential. With no other transmission options available, enjoyment and involvement will rarely, if ever, take a back seat to raw performance figures.

A track-focused version of this car is in development, but for this base model, lap times are not the be-all and end-all, hence the inclusion of a high-quality premium interior and infotainment system. Most importantly, however, the Peregrine SS8 is about having fun on your favorite road - sideways.

This happens when you like a CMT Commuter SE6 and push it to the max with insanity and without compromise.
I guess I need a Corvette clone with relatively simple components but more coolness than ice and making more fun that… Well, something you can do on the backseats of my bread and butter cars.

Its the moment to show you our new Pure Sports Hatchback! Specs will announced later!

Cyborg R Trophy Concept 2017!

The battle for the best Hatchback is open!

12 Likes

Wow. Now THAT is what I call a hot hatch. Love the stripes too!

Seconded, if I have time I must really put something in, because the hot hatch segment in Automation is hotter than ever!