Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Sure. Wander through Storm Automotive’s thread, pick something, and ask, I’ll dig it up.
Click here to go to the Storm Automotive thread.

Nothingness 2 - you can have a look here, but I won’t give you the Etalon, as I’ll use this myself :smiley:

I now have a 4-digit power output pushing what was a premium sedan around the track. Probably gets outrun by lighter, more agile cars.

5 Likes

Note to self: spin out FrankNSTein’s Monster.

1 Like

I limited my power to 3 digits because with only rwd it gained no extra lap time just weight…

I have a V8 swb SUV :smiley:

wtf?

1 Like

Pushing 4 digits too, and w AWD, it’s manageable :smile: trying to get 1:1 but it’ll probably hurt drivability too much

I tried to double my power, but was unable to fit a turbo, so I couldn’t quite do so.

Wat. So my over 600 hp RWD might not be enough :frowning:

1 Like

if it’s light enough…
EDIT: I have a feeling that RWD will hurt me a lot… but only my awd car I can think of is that suv…

~1400 kg? Don’t think so…

It might, with awesome aero, excellent suspension and some weightloss…

Nearly 1400 kg is already after a weight loss - it’s all steel. Suspension is pretty standard, McPherson front, semi-trailing arm rear. That’s the effect of using a mid-size family hatchback from 80s.

Sitting at 1368 kg. She’s heavy, but I can’t do anything about that. CR Steel and Alu panels, but she’s got the AluStar V6.

That’s not heavy :joy: I’m sitting at about 500kg more.

Yeah, but I wasn’t able to fit turbos, so I’m under 400 horsepower.

With what, 1200 hp? :smiley:

1 Like

well spinning rears ar 160km/h (100mph) does not help with laptimes…in that case power is better used for wider power band.

1 Like

When stock I think… a lot… I’m not going to reveal my laptime just yet, but you should pick up the pace

Any KHT vehicle you might want can be made available, except for a few closed prototypes like Diabolica, which include some insight to other people’s know-how.

With a drivability of 0? :smiley:

Ok, as an exception, I will accept it.

The one that gets installed by steam when you install the game.

A supercar will easily go over this limit, tried this with the Atlantic

2 Likes

it’s OK, i’m running a Storm Breeze now