POLL: Should the bB XL have its name changed

Should the bB XL have it’s name changed?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So someone thought I should change the name of my up-scaled Scion xB look alike (the JDM version is called the Toyota bB, but without the XL designation).

All it boils down to is “does Scion exist in my company’s universe?”. If it does, and you feel like you’d be selling in the same markets, go for it and change it. If it does not, then why should you change it? I don’t think it’ll detract from my experience in any way.

Thank you, and you bring up a good point…Maybe if we could see the in game “competition” companies and cars maybe that would help me decide, but seeing how my company is a modern fresh startup company I don’t know if I should include real life car makers in my automation universe…

Thank you, and you bring up a good point…Maybe if we could see the in game “competition” companies and cars maybe that would help me decide, but seeing how my company is a modern fresh startup company I don’t know if I should include real life car makers in my automation universe…[/quote]

I include real life companies along with practically all from here into my Automation company plot, however about names like Omega, or usage of non-356 body I create a plot with something like getting permissions & stuff.

I think I will include real manufacturers alongside with mine since I am an end of the year 2015 startup. That being said, I will post a separate poll for the new name selection because I can’t choose from the 4 new potential names I came up with I since I like them equally more or less…