Porsche 356 pre-A Lookalike

Hopefuly, this will be easier to UV map than the previous car. :mrgreen: Rear-engined cars aren’t available yet, so in the mean time, it will be mid-engined.

Damn son, you’re flying with this 3D work! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

wow!

If you send it to me when done, I’ll make it into the first rear engined car :smiley:

Now we just need Horizontally opposed 4’s and 6’s. Then all my dreams will have come true…

Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Look, ma, a squashed beetle!

Jokes aside, this looks fabulous.

Yeah, another 50s Coupe body (I’ve already see an Aston Martin DB2 in Automation Facebook long time ago, but they didn’t put it in game). Will be a convertible body for this car?

If there’s enough interest for a convertible, then yes. It will have to be with the top up, though.

I think making this a convertible is not a thing of ‘enough’ interest, but more like, how much interest :smiley:
Better fire up 3dsmax already, man :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t suppose you’re still gonna do the Not-Ferrari 330 P4?

I’ll do it after the exams. I already had a 356 model from before, though. :slight_smile: The 330 P4 will probably be slightly modified to look more in-game friendly.

I’ve sent it. Can’t upload it here due to the fact that rear-engine layouts are not supported yet. :smiley: Next car will be a road legal Ferrari 330 P4/P3 lookalike, with some Lamborghini Miura and Ford GT40 design cues.

Make sure it has a big engine bay!

The 330 P4 race car was able to a fit a 4.0+ litre V12 AND a full-size spare in the back!

Could it be made front engined too? The front looks big enough to hold one

The front could hold a small I4, I think. It’s been sent to the development team, though. A convertible will be started once the Ferrari 330 P4 / Lamborghini Miura hybrid is finished. :slight_smile:

I really would like to see this completed… Any expectations on when it’s going to be finished?

Now that RR layouts are in the Open Beta, is there any chance this will be completed anytime soon?

Please Felgen, complete it! :slight_smile:

I’m reworking it. :slight_smile: I’ve learned a lot about skinning and sensible use of polygons since this thread was started (back then, most of my experience was with 3D modelling for still pictures in VRay, not for realtime gaming), and I want the model to have vanilla quality.