Powerful American Insanity National (COMPLETE)

lmfaooo :sob:

2 Likes

jesus christ yall going crazy i just LS swapped a landbarge and called it a day

6 Likes

Alira Stafford Supersonic

Trim 17 Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone

7 Likes

Xf Lattice

1. 181.9 mph

5 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:SUBMISSIONS CLOSED:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

The starting order will be revealed soon; I am currently calculating it now. Then we can get this shit show on the road. Prepare your(my)self, it’s gonna be a wild ride.

13 Likes

I don’t know if you’re brave, a masochist or just insane. Either way, good luck driving all the trash we sent you.

4 Likes

you need to drive 2 planes for this challenge

2 Likes

I knew somebody would have to give this masterpiece a modern revival just like the Fiat 500! It’s too glorious not to!

4 Likes

Have fun :eyes:

Each car takes at least 30 minutes of his life :skull:

2 Likes

Funnily enough i completely forgot about that car. I just slapped a bunch of random fixtures to a… Thing.
Also, @happyfireballman mine will probably take an hour or more lmao

2 Likes

BIN HELL

And now, your regularly scheduled DEATH.

Mori ION R

@CivettaScintilla

Wait, this looks like an elec-oh its starting up- HOLY SHIT IT HAS AN ENGINE??? IT’S SO DAMN LOUD I CAN BARELY HEAR MYSELF SPEAK WHAT KIND OF FUCKING IRONY IS THIS??? SOMEONE PLEASE THROW A BRICK AT THE DRIVER AND TURN THAT THING OFF!!!

Exceeds the loudness limit at 65.5

Proto Saca

@DrDoomD1scord

The pride of Malaysia has fallen. Now the entire nation is destined to go down with it.

Has no cat in '85, and a 54.6 reliability 2012 engine (common race intake L)

Hulme Midnight

@SheikhMansour

Aww, he looks so sad that he is getting consumed by the flames :frowning:
BUT HE DESERVES IT. For he has sinned beyond redemption and has sealed his fate for the inevitable. Boo hoo.

Uses basic safety, when a minimum of standard was required

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

@Djadania

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING THE ONE TROLLED NOW? I NO LONGER HAVE TO SPEND 5 MINUTES GOING UP A SLIGHT INCLINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

safety quality is at -2 when it had to be at 0. what a bummer.

Trolling failed, HQ will now self-destruct

TIO Aeronautics T56 Thundercracker

@DrDoomD1scord

No bin is too small for bin hell. No one is safe from the flames, no matter how high they fly.
and what did you expect

it breaks 9 rules lmao

Starting Order

Alright, now that the sinners have now all gotten what they deserve, it’s time to reveal the order in which everyone else’s sweet (and downright nightmarish) rides:

Google Sheets Version

Yep, 69 entries. I couldn’t have had a more perfect amount. Nice. Assuming there is an average time of 35 minutes, all runs would have a combined time of 40 hours! This is going to be so fun!!! :smiley:

First up is @Eskay 's Infin- I mean Vertex. It’s understandable why it does, because it really seems like one of the slower cars here. How well will it hold up once more cars start, and I slowly begin to go insane after each one? Only time will tell. Expect a brief write up after every 10 cars. It’s safe to say this might take at least a month or 2, but I promise it will get done. Fuck me.

28 Likes

:biting_lip: :biting_lip:

dammit my one strategy didn’t work

rip to the chilean su-57 ripoff

1 Like

pwese dwive my fightew jwet :pleading_face:

Good luck on the cars lmfao

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see a video on the Dilldozer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

the fucking wheels have inverted

5 Likes

yeah it does that, just don’t turn too hard. If it does just smack the inverted wheel with the nearest object you have and it’ll fix itself

2 Likes