Previous car not un-loading in the car designer

I’ll just explain how I got here. So I selected a car from the main menu to mess around with it, I wanted to use it for a reference for something else so I did what I needed to and I switched to a different car from access car projects button at the top. When this car loaded it up it appeared to have not removed the previous car from the lift. I reloaded the truck from the menu and it was still there, it wasn’t until I swapped to the original car from the menu and then swapped back to the truck from the menu was it fixed.

image_2021-06-13_024049

Maybe its already been pointed out, maybe even noted down somewhere and mentioned to us already that this is a bug but just in case ill put it up. My pc wasn’t loaded up so I’m assuming using the car projects button and loading a car from there prevented a check to occur and didn’t de load the previous car, that’s what I’m assuming but I don’t know.

Sorry for the lack of imagery it just happened and I freaked out since I didn’t believe at the time that I saved the .car file of the truck. Here’s some photos of the two different vehicles after the fact, they both used mod fixtures and the truck was on a mod body, gizmos evil speedster body iirc

image_2021-06-13_024452