[PT-BR] Para os Brasileiros jogadores de Automation

Texto para os brasileiros

Então, você deve ter aparecido aqui procurando por outros brasileiros para conversar sobre o jogo e pedir ajuda né?

Quando eu comecei a jogar e durante todo o tempo que eu jogo eu sempre quis alguém pra poder conversar sem ser em inglês, ter a liberdade da nossa própria língua ou desafios que só brasileiros fariam.

Infelizmente nós não temos uma comunidade firmada no nosso país, mesmo sabendo que isso é um jogo perfeito pra um bando de gente aqui, nós não temos ninguém que ensine como jogar ou coisa do tipo, não temos grandes youtubers interessados em gravar(afinal, é um jogo chato de se assistir sem nenhum "incremento). Entretanto, quando existiam, víamos muitas pessoas sobre esse jogo, onde estão elas?

Pensando nisso, com a ideia de trazer ainda mais gente daqui pro jogo e poder conversar sem a barreira do inglês, que ainda é muito forte no nosso país, criei um grupo na steam e pretendo criar um discord depois, para nos comunicarmos melhor.

Enfim, se você quiser entrar em contato com esses brasileiros, só entrar no grupo da steam.

A gente não tem NADA a ver com os devs, somos apenas fãs.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/automationbrasil

English Explanation

One thing i love the most and make me return every week to Automation is the community, for that cause i had learned more about english and have no problem spending time chatting in that language. However, situation in Brazil is not that easy, a lot of people cant even understand the basic of english or dont want to talk with people they dont really know what is saying.

Aside from that, talking in our natural language is a looooooooooot better and, well, i miss that.

I know there is a lot of people here that plays the game, but there is no community, and i have as a personal mission create something like that. For that, I created a steam group(and pretend to create a discord later), where i can unite people that wants the same thing. The problem is, i need to find the people, since the only way they can find the group is by friends, searching the name of the group or finding it on my profile.

Yeah, i need to find almost every person that plays automation and put on the group, that is not a easy job and only a small part of people that play will know about it that way. So, i wanted some place to share, a place that prolly they would search, like here, or the “community groups” page on Steam.

There is a disclaimer at the steam group that says we’re not by any mean affiliated to the devs and we’re only fans.

I really want for that to not be a problem, but if it is, please tell me, im here. Any complaint is accepted too.

If i forgot about something pls tell me too. I would really love if that could be pinned or whatever, but i know its not possible so, but pls help me on the community group page… D:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/automationbrasil

5 Likes

I think that’s a good initiative :slight_smile: so here’s a little bump.
No problems with using the game name unless you claim to be something official, which you’re not doing.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Hey, a pretty nice update on our brazilian community:
We have hit 60 players on the steam group, and 44 players on our discord and growing every week because we have 2 youtubers making video about the game on the group.
I really want it to be bigger and more more get to know the game and how to be better at it, but i’m already pretty happy with that 60/44 people, it is still a great mark
We have almost 10 challenges a month and they run pretty smoothly, i’m really loving how it is going but really would love to see more people in there too, so the challenges could have more people(and even more challenges).

that’s it, thanks for that, automation. =)

3 Likes