QFC11 - Sweet Sixteen

2020 Matsuma Mussa 4-X

New for 2020, based off the underpinnings of the 4th generation Matsuma Mussa is the 4-X offering the ease of driving and sporty edge you expect from the Mussa but with increased ride height and a more capability for you all your urban adventures.

This GR model comes with an efficient turbo charged 1.2l engine offering low emissions, and low running costs with class competitive power and torque.

8 Likes

2020 Astoria Ember Touring; a premium crossover for the masses.

Lighting Gallery

17 Likes

2020 Miller Pug AWD

The last edition of Millers dog named SUV, CrossOver line that was launged in 2014. The 2020 Pug have got the new 1.5l 3 cyl, turbo engine that gives 165hp. The style is “semiretro” and the idea is to make a car that looks cute and friendly, like a pug…

5 Likes

With the new update adding the techpool, it allowed the potential to basically make your car with the stats of positive quality with the price of negative quality. For example, the test mule for this challenge was at 126 ET with a price of $34k. However, +5 in every category allowed it to go down to just 70 ET and a price of $19k. So my question is, what should be changed?

• Don’t change anything, keep techpool at 0
  • Allow +5 techpool in everything, lower max ET and price

0 voters

1 Like

Its decided, no techpool allowed. Although since I heard there have been some calculation changes, and I haven’t checked any car besides Aruna’s, anyone who submitted already is allowed a resub, and I’ll extend the deadline by 2 days to October 4.

1 Like

Swanson 112TGF

$35.200 puts the “Sport”, “Utility” & “Coupe” in SUC.
US base+ model with a 1.2 130hp engine, fwd. “Vegan leather” standard interior, AutoDroid, L2 self driving, automatic gearbox, huuuge sunroof, all very impressive.
For just 370$ more a month, get the 305hp AWD top trim instead

More fun

8 Likes

That is very fancy. She’ll crash it anyway.

The Allen Larus Relictus

more?

I named it after this bird

They’re identical.

5 Likes

The 2022 Aero Ruffian

Do you want something new?
Something unique and interesting, that’ll stand out from the crowd?

Of course not! You want the 2022 Aero Ruffian!
With a fair amount of comfort, efficiency, and practicality for the price,
The Ruffian is an industry leader in Okay-ness!

Here's some photos of it in mildly interesting places!

6 Likes

Just to let you know:
@nightwave
@Lanson
@nate21
@Ch_Flash
I’m giving you guys free resubs in case the update borked your cars in any way

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll probably be able to check it and get it to you by Monday. I work 12hr 3rd shift and between work and trying to occasionally have a social life it’s interesting.

If you don’t mind please just check mine against the rules. As long as it suddenly isnt breaking any, I’m ok with leaving it as is. Back to back updates caused me to shelf the game while I wait for some stability.

Thanks, I can’t see any changes, the Pug seems to be ok.

All new 2022 BMA Citadelle

So you’re looking out for a new car. Maybe the Citadelle is meant for you, if you feel that the Bastide is too much. Powered by 1.6L Turbocharged engine delivering 155 hp and 280 Nm of torque, it can carry you and your ones with ease, while consuming not so much fuel. But if you want you can also put E85 in the car tank without requiring any prior modification. And to complement your journeys, you can count on all the equipment provided, or chill by skygazing through the panoramic glass roof.

Gallery

by BMA

6 Likes

2022 Sunwoo Thera Premium

With the latest and greatest tech and safety features, the Thera Premium is here to take the premium subcompact crossover segment by storm.

Gallery

11 Likes

2020 Mara Urban 1.6 KSE

‘Urban’ was a common international name of the ‘Reyndzher’ (yes, it’s indeed a word, just pronounce it normally) which in its 3rd generation had become a FWD only short wheelbase version of the rugged Kanyon SUV to satisfy market demand.

I should really think about adding some non functional offroad gimmicks to the car but not for QFC right now with all the engineering changes going on to stay on top of...

Compared to the Kanyon, the Urban had essentially all of the useful offroad gear removed and the underpinnings were more comparable to the ones of the regular compact Xenia.

when the beltline is so high you can't even see that there is no interior

Here is the top-of-the-line version, the Komfort Special Extra with the 1.6 litre t/c I4, returning about 40 mpg.

1 Like

fuck it

2022 Sunwoo OX30 T-Line

Sunwoo Motor Corporation

What's a Sunwoo?

The first Sunwoo ever made in Automation.
2020 Sunwoo O30, dated November 1st 2019.

2005 Sunwoo GT Prototype and 2023 Sunwoo GT
2023 GT dated June 17th 2022 // 2005 GT dated February 19th 2022

Gallery

16 Likes

It’s always an event when you’re driving the new Event.

*fwd model shown
*$36,900

More pics

2 Likes
Zephorus Autos

Presents
Zephorus QNE

More

QNE E-volve spec shown, closed course with professional driver, do not attempt.

Fuel consumption combined: 50mpg
Power: 116hp
Acceleration (0-60mph): 12.1s
Top speed: 126mph
Spec shown price: $36,700

15 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: 2 DAYS LEFT :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:
I have submissions from:
@Aruna
@AndiD
@Bbestdu28
@Ch_Flash
@DuceTheTruth100
@Edsel
@Hilbert
@Lanson
@Ludvig
@mart1n2005
@nate21
@nightwave
@Reizei
@Riley (ad, but no .car)
@the-chowi

7 Likes

Looking slick! Where did you find those lights? It looks stylish!

1 Like