QFC11 - Sweet Sixteen

It’s always an event when you’re driving the new Event.

*fwd model shown
*$36,900

More pics

2 Likes
Zephorus Autos

Presents
Zephorus QNE

More

QNE E-volve spec shown, closed course with professional driver, do not attempt.

Fuel consumption combined: 50mpg
Power: 116hp
Acceleration (0-60mph): 12.1s
Top speed: 126mph
Spec shown price: $36,700

15 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: 2 DAYS LEFT :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:
I have submissions from:
@Aruna
@AndiD
@Bbestdu28
@Ch_Flash
@DuceTheTruth100
@Edsel
@Hilbert
@Lanson
@Ludvig
@mart1n2005
@nate21
@nightwave
@Reizei
@Riley (ad, but no .car)
@the-chowi

7 Likes

Looking slick! Where did you find those lights? It looks stylish!

1 Like

Just mdhl things tbh. Body coloured Patchwork for the upper bit of the lights and then some more little leds over the top of that.
Similar for the rear

3 Likes

AAXB

45.1 combined MPG

2 Likes
Made by RAZR
More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
Specs 27.1mpg

$37 000

0-60 in 10.0s

top speed at 210kmph/130.5mph

197.5Nm@4200RPM // 140.4hp@5900RPM

System DX engine

i f*cking suck at formating and pictures

4 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: LAST DAY :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:
Additional submissions from:
@Vento
@RAZR

STILL NO .CAR FILE FROM @Riley

2 Likes

Turling Pimento

Turling’s Pimento has been on the market since 2013, but continues to provide a straightforward and inexpensive option for the subcompact crossover segment. This Premier 1.3T is the top of the line trim level, with a more well equipped interior and the brand new downsized 1.3 3 cylinder turbo. Based on an existing I4, the little turbocharged engine provides more power and better fuel economy than the naturally aspirated I4 previously used.

1.3 DOHC 12 valve I3 Turbo
146 hp
0-62: 11.0s
44.4 US MPG
$35,500

10 Likes

Oryu Patagon: Overcome Your Adversaries

1 Like

2020 Matterhorn Scout

37000 AMU

Oooh~ a refresh of a car that I made a little while back. What’s different?? You’ll have to buy one too see! It looks cooler. It drives cooler. Everything about it is :sparkles: cooler :sparkles:. Please just ignore how fuel inefficient this car is. I know gas prices are high… but that’s just the price of German luxury!

BUY NOW

3 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: SUBMISSIONS CLOSED :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:
Additional submissions from:
@donutsnail
@SheikhMansour
@FidleDo

and riley submitted his car :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

BIN HELL

I FUCKING LOVE BINNING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BMA Citadelle

@Bbestdu28

Sent to hell for being $1000 over the budget limit. Despite this being the case, it is still outclassed by most of the cars in alot of areas. It’s fuel economy is somewhat decent however.

The design is pretty mediocre too, with the front looking like a completely different car from the rear, especially looking worse in the front.

Aero Ruffian

@Edsel

Dragged down to the unholy abyss for being .8 over the trim ET limit, at 140.8. It is mainly killed by the low comfort, low safety, and extremely high service costs.

It did have good practicality and env. resistance, plus I liked the off-beat kei car-like design. But unfourtanetly it wouldn’t get far anyways.

Astoria Ember Touring

@nate21

Suffering eternal damnation for using regular gasoline instead of E10 ethanol.

I loved the design of this car, but it is let down tremendously by terrible stats, specifically the worst drivability and comfort of the field, plus some of the lowest fuel economy. Service costs are pretty low, and the reasons for everything mentioned seems like the fact that it used some of the most basic parts like a standard slush-o-matic, solid disc brakes and no undertray.

Airman Nellis

@nightwave

Doomed to eternal punishment for not having a catalytic converter. I fully understand that you might have forgotten to put one on after you selected ethanol fuel because you went past leaded to select it, but I have the power to do absolutely nothing about it. :sunglasses:

It has the highest safety, but also has mediocre stats otherwise, especially in terms of fuel economy. It also looks terrible too, with way too much body molding sticking out around most of the car.

Not an instabin, it is just so terrible I had to bin it anyway

AAXB

@Vento

I never planned on doing normal bins in a QFC unless a car is really shit, but unfourtanetly this is one of those cases; it is just so minmaxxed I couldn’t help it.

First of all, the design: I cannot tell if this is supposed to be a 2022 or 1998 car, but it fails to look good doing either of those things. It genuinely looks like it was made someone who has never seen a car before.

It has the best fuel economy and service costs for one reason: I shit you not, this thing has a 700cc 3 cylinder, absolutely unacceptable for any modern car in the USA. The 128 hp output seemed acceptable at first, until I saw that the turbo starts to spool at 4000 rpm and consequentially has a redline at 7800 rpm.

It also has unreasonably high practicality since there is also a full 3 seat bench in the 3rd row this car somehow has, which I can’t justify being reality since it is one of the tiniest cars here. Besides the low price, all other stats are pretty bad.

Additional notes on the design: please don’t ever use bumper bars on a post 1990 car ever again, plus…

please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional please dont tell me this front exhaust was intentional

24 Likes

You don’t like having the option to shoot flames at the cars in front to tell them to go faster?

for shame.

5 Likes

Curse you updaaaaaaaaates!!!- (last words as the car is consumed by flames).

Thanks for the feedback. Didn’t expect ~30 comfort and ~48 safety to be “low” for this segment; must’ve been the body I chose.

I’m excited to see where this goes from here!

3 Likes

I think the front end treatment on your entry is pretty dope, that shit looks good :+1:t6:

1 Like

Honestly, making past an instabin in the middle of all these updates is a triumph in itself.

Vento is a newbie, he’ll find his groove eventually (probably.) Vento, just go on an image search when making your cars, alt-tab or use a tablet or your phone or something and use real cars as direct inspiration. Sometimes it can be unnerving being limited by Automation fixtures, so dl basically all mods and just consider them part of the game from the start. And lastly, make a list of things a car needs to look realistic, like walk around a real (nice) car and note all the things. Then recreate your designs around that list.

Onward!

4 Likes

flips table

In my defense I did what I could to make the body look as close to what I wanted. Try and deviate too much and the game digs in like a cranky toddler resisting a nap.

Shoot. I’ll blame the update, because I was just under the budget before it but I forgot to check it out, so I’ll blame myself too. And I guess I’m not ready for double-decker headlights (I’ll try to work them better).
(The orange paint looks good in the instabin pic :joy: )

Add i

mages

I know this is past but I was working on it, got busy but wanted to show it anyway. Never done this stuff before so I have no idea how any of this works.

Thanks.

1 Like