QFC18 - Maximum wading depth

Yeah it would be listed under both your usernames

2006 FMC Cormorant

Built on a stout unit-body chassis for offroading as well as inclement weather, the do-anything Cormorant has part-time 4x4, locking diffs, heavy duty front and rear skidplates, raised rock-slider side steps, and trail-ready A/T tires.

The interior is equipped with upscale features and seats 5.

The smooth, torque-rich inline 6 beckons to cruise a trail with returns of 20.1mpg as-equipped with A/T tires.

The Cormorant, by FMC. Perfect for wherever, whenever!

7 Likes

Safety and Prestige as ONE STAR??? Zerve is back, baby!
Comfort, dammit!

Pioneer Needs No Introduction

We don’t have to tell you why you should buy a Pioneer. But we still will. Up to 415 Newton-meters of torque? Check. 5, 7, or 8 seats? Check. Petrol or diesel engines? Check. Rugged good looks? Legendary reliability? Class-leading configurability? Unmatched cargo space? Not to mention the offroad prowess that you have heard but never experienced yourself? Of course! Be it a meager 2-litre Unbreakable, or this 3-litre, offroad-ready, turbodiesel ZXT-4, every Pioneer ever made will get you wherever you need to go exactly when you need to be there- maybe even before. And the best part is, we didn’t need to tell you any of that. So, if you’re in the market for a capable, durable, reliable SUV, we don’t need to tell you to head on over to your local Ibishu dealer. And, if you’re a compettitor from the likes of IP or FMC, we don’t need to tell you to watch your back and prepare for the worst.

5 Likes

The Bazard Ontario

The SUV of today.

New for 2006, the Ontario is your every vehicle. Errands in the morning, trails in the afternoon, downtown in the evening- and all on the same tank. It features renown reliability, longevity, and safety, as well as cutting edge driver-assist technology, all for mass-market prices.

To further take advantage of its all-terrain prowess, opt in for our offroad spec package. In addition to 4WD, the spec package adds a skidplate, locking differential, specialized sway bars and tires, and a lightened version of our highest-end interior

OOC: Automation’s lighting renderer isn’t very good at understanding manually-built black cladding. Please forgive it a little. :(

7 Likes

Just because you CAN go off roading everywhere

Doesnt mean that you have to LOOK like it

Introducing the FULLY CAPABLE new for 2006,

Wells Storm Raider

Go WHERE ever, WHEN ever.

*shown in Desert Burst Yellow

3 Likes
ABAC Mammon

Size does matter. At ABAC, we know that you need to fit you, your wife, your kids, your dog, your dog’s kids, and all the luggage too. Now with the Mammon, you can do that wherever you want, whenever you want, in comfort and style.

Starting at $21000 AMD.

Pictured with optional All Terrain Package including rock sliders, all terrain tires, and a high stall torque converter. Actual price may vary.

4 Likes

Hanasenko FK60

Features a turbocharged flat 4 engine with 152 kW at 5700rpm and 323 Nm at 2800rpm for a solid low-down kick.
Additionally, the “Off Road FK” package is included, containing these features:

• 16" steel wheels
  • Special off road tyres & suspension setup
  • 36cm ride height
  • Custom continuous 4x4 drive system with manually lockable front or rear differentials

All of this for 20.800 AMU.

Gallery:

3 Likes

2006 Mara Kanyon Mk2 2.3 KL

The second generation of the Mara Kanyon was a careful modernization of the very traditional - and long lived - first generation which dated back to the early 1980s.

The 2nd generation Kanyon now had a much more modern interior - especially in the Komfort trim - but still a ladder chassis and an uncompromising 4x4 drivetrain. As base engine served the newly developed Strybok (‘leap’) 2.3 litre inline 4, making 150 horsepower in the Kanyon.

The Kanyon’s Light version was more tailored for regular road use and also easier to drive and operate without off-road tyres and without a manual locker differential.

(Reason for edit: changed my mind)

5 Likes
BMA Citadelle Gobi-X

It’s time to embrace technology: while 4x4 drivetrains have been around for some time, our new All-wheel drive system relies on electronically operated limited slip differentials, so drivability wouldn’t be compromised. Let the computers do all the hard work and just sit back and relax while the citadelle goes up and stand its ground !

The valiant 2.2L turbocharged inline 4 deliver 157 hp and more than 300 nm of torque reached at 1800 rpm. Paired to a 6 gear manual with a rather high spacing. With the All-Terrain tires provided by the Gobi-X package, you can climb quite anything out there !

Packing 7 people, the Citadelle is modulable, versatile, and comfortable, let your passengers install themselves in the premium leather, and let them gaze at all the wonderful panoramas the Citadelle will bring you, either by the windows or the panoramic roof.

7 Likes

The TSC scout is an Affordable, reliable and somewhat safe Offroad SUV,
it is capable of handling tough offroad terrain such as dirt, mud, and gravel
it has a 6 speed advanced automatic and a proper 6 cylinder engine

Seats 7

has manual locker differential, all terrain tyres and 4x4

Low price tag of 16500$

Engine Specs :
3.2L I6
227.5hp
306.5Nm

3 Likes

hey, that’s really good value there

1 Like

MAHG Gamma 4x4

A simple 4x4, reliable, efficient and economical.

Meant to be used on the roughest terrains, it features 4WD, full locking diffs, 235/90R18 tyres, protection plates and unlockable anti-roll bars.

This 4x4 is yours for 16300.

8 Likes

2006 SVM Caracal 3.2 4x4

Just another crossover? Think again… This is a true 4x4 SUV with all-terrain tires, skid plates, and locking diffs, plus a premium interior and sat-nav, all for just $21,200 AMU.

5 Likes

Fowler Rand 211AP EUspec

A proper Commonwealth SUV, for every occasion. For those mondays where you need to pick up the kids, stop by at the Tesco, visit Granddad’s farm and take the shortcut across the moor to your boss’ cocktail party.
The huuuge V8 with an astounding 160 hp usually drinks less than 10 l/100km. 230 nm from idle, auto trans and locking diffs make offroading a breeze. Premium model just 22.000 19.800£.

V8 go brrrr

3 Likes

Challenge is closed as of about six hours ago, I shall get the results up as quick as I can

8 Likes

Aw dangit, I thought I still had today to submit.
Was really proud of this design too.

You know what, I’m not doing anything for at least 5 hours when I get home so if you can send it by then I’ll add it to the list

4 Likes

dammit id be 1 hour off, I have a submission thats near enough done but I just need to clean it up

Any updates on this one?

2 Likes

Yeah where is the host with an update? I thought qfc was supposed to be done in a couple of days. What a bellend.

4 Likes