QFC20 - Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday (Concluded)

No restrictions other than the tire needing to be under the wheel well (reasonably) and not clearly clipping into it.

I myself use offset all the time to get a wide set, usually I’ll go in 2-3 clicks from maximum outside, just to get the right look.

IMO the wheel offset in the game is just a way to compensate for body morph stuff, not realistic to match those front and rear, etc. If it were realistic, it would have positive and negative attributes and affect things like scrub radius and tramline.

If we ever get to set track width per side, Ackerman, and then offset, then I’d probably pay more attention to it.

1 Like

1967 Wolfe Razor GT

This homologation version of the front-engine Razor GT is the dream car you’ve always wanted. With top speeds of CLASSIFIED, cornering of CLASSIFIED, and running the Nordschleife under CLASSIFIED, this small 2m wheelbase sport car packs a punch! The CLASSIFIED horsepower 3.8L V8 powerplant is truly built for speed with a redline set at 8600rpm.

5 Likes
Striscia Montecarlo

10 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

Espion 1967 Edition

Also, a new thing from me.
Collectibles!

Collect it!

Maybe I’ll do something like Zephorus collectible 1/50 etc but for now I just wanted to start giving my cars out again.
QFC20_-Riley-_Zephorus_Espion.car|attachment (83.2 KB)

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence.
11 Likes

Really nice idea

2 Likes

Viverna Inter 8Q Trecento Corsa

The result of a snubbed millionaire and some disgruntled ex-employees of [redacted]'s quest for 300 km/h.
Powered by a 315 HP Flatplane DOHC V8, it can go very fast in brave, skillful hands.
Handbuilt in a shed within a realtor’s throw from San Siro.
Futuristic, very slippery fiberglass bodyshell by Stile Ogna. Tyrelli Cinquerato radials do the best they can to keep the car on the road.

Vivi Solo Una Volta

3 Likes

Alright y’all, let’s do roll call:

Received vehicles and posts from:
@xsneakyxsimx -
@randomtuner -
@Maverick74 -
@Happyhungryhippo - who owes me a resub with correct tires, those 265/45R16 rears will get you binned. Try sticking to 15’s and get those profiles to at least 70.
@Bbestdu28 -
@HighSpeed85 -
@GassTiresandOil -
@karhgath -
@Riley -
@Ch_Flash -
@Ludvig -

Post but no .car file from
@MustangPorsche67
@Knugcab

Keep 'em coming!

3 Likes

I ll fix it tonight after returning from work

2 Likes

heres a car. I had no ideas so heres a car that just so happened to meet the requirements. It probably sucks

3 Likes

you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Entering this competition with Boccaccino’s 1967 edition of the Aria II in the Nouva 6 Competizione trim.

Because I’m sure @Lanson really wants to drive a rear-engined Italian GT road car around Nurburgring that sometimes does this with a front wheel around corners :wink:

(more details to come)

P.S. Maybe I missed it, but are there any restrictions on quality sliders?
(apart from the ones listed for tyres)

2 Likes

Hello,

Quality was left to be managed by you, except the tires.

2 Likes

The 1967 TIO Eagle Codsworth

The forgotten child of Tio Motors and Codsworth. Essentially the normal Eagle but with an aerokit, some side exhausts and the Codsworth DFG Formula 1 V8 engine producing 400hp.

Pics

10 Likes

New for 1967, the Boccaccino Aria II now comes in the ultimate Nouva 6 Competizione trim.

Specifically designed and released under homologation rules, the Aria II Competizione features a class-leading 3.1L flat-6 that has been designed by Boccaccino’s engineers through tried and tested race experience, gathered over the marque’s illustrious history.

Sharing the same suspension design as it’s Group 3 racing bretheren, the Aria II Competizione will delight with its nimble, responsive, and delicate handling characteristics.

Be prepared for a surprise, however, as you step into the sumptuous cabin that exudes quality and sophistication, with two-tone leather, a Peruvian Mahogany rimmed steering wheel and gear knob, and super-premium AM radio with Boccaccino’s patented “Vita Sound” technology.

Boccaccino Aria II Nouva 6 Competizione
Wake up to the new dawn of motoring

5 Likes

1967 AMS Shadowcaster 400

350bhp from its 4.0L V12 is good for a top speed of over 165 mph and a 0-60 mph time of just 5.6 seconds. Need we say more?

2 Likes
10 Likes

Hi everyone, we got about 24 hours 'till submission deadline. All the cars submitted so far are putting in their track laps for the best performance they can muster. Simulated driver for now.

Still time to enter if you want, and remember it’s QFC, so you don’t have to go crazy with a perfect interior or anything, just give me a well-engineered car that meets the requirements and let’s have fun.

4 Likes

Here’s my entry, the Xf Dome!

Max speed of 185.5 mph

1 Like

Your design is better this time. That could score.

Ok submission deadline reached, there are a few that were permitted resub time ending tonight in a few hours so after those come in I’ll start analyzing.

Being QFC I’ll keep the majority brief but since there’s some “bragging rights” from a performance perspective, I think I’ll do something a little special with those.

5 Likes