QFC24: A Change For The Worse? [DONE]

That’s so Bri’ish
Well done sir, very pretty car

3 Likes

Olde Mann (I really don’t have the willpower for a better name)

QFC24-4

1.3 L inline 4 turbo engine:
140 horsepower @ 5100 rpm
250 Nm @ 1600-3500 rpm

FWD
8 speed DCT
4.5 L/100 km

18,500 €

5 Likes

If I get into the top half of the ranking that will be better than I was hoping. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When does this close?

1 Like

Introducing the 2018 Airman Olympic LX4. It’s the American answer to the question “What if we get lost on the way to the mall?”

5 Likes

because it’s hidden in a reply to the thread for some reason.

3 Likes

I will fix that this evening.

2 Likes

2018 SVM Swallow 1.6

6 Likes

2018 Breda Tribuna GC

All fun and games? Not a chance. Life doesn’t slow up when you’re in the sweet spot - Breda Tribuna GC is a step ahead.

8 Likes

No ATS rules were mentioned. For the purposes of a more sensible interior, any objection to either 1. invisible chassis, or 2. chassis track width and wheel offset dialed in to compensate each other? I’ve got rear wheelwells about twice as wide as they need to be.

I believe a form of this question was already answered when I asked about it, Interiors won’t be judged however it will just add to the lore when the judging rounds begin. So imo you could literally have an interior with nothing but 3D squares and be alright.

2 Likes

Can you get binned without breaking any hard rules? Just wondering for BetterDeals.
The only rule it breaks is the 4 seats one, but that’s a soft rule.

Yea, I got binned for realism once :frowning: or maybe twice

2 Likes

Well that extends the trolling even more by wasting the organizers time. So i’ll be even happier if that happens.

2 Likes

Presenting the 2018 Canmo Chickadee 5S, powered by a 1.8L boxer 4 that puts down 150hp to the front wheels. Sharing a platform with a compact SUV, this 5 door hatch straddles the line between SUV and car, with a chunky, aggressive front end and above average ground clearance, combined with a sleek 5 door roofline. With comfortable seating for 4 and infotainment in even the basic trim, the Chickadee 5S offers a very high level of driveability for the price.

8 Likes

2018 Axxus A1 City

‐130hp
-4 comfortable premium seats
-automatic transmission

What more do you need?

A sensible car for a sensible you.

$18,500

6 Likes

Schultz Metra SE 1.1T, the peak of German engineering is yours for $18,600.

7 Likes

2018 Riemann 150S Exekutiv

Authentic. Much like you.

The all-new for 2018 Riemann 150S.

Make trendsetting a habit. Presenting the all-new Riemann 150S Exekutiv, a Star that steals the spotlight wherever it goes.

29 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

2018 Edition
Collaboration with @GetWrekt01

164hp

4 seats

50+mpg

Premium comfort

Available in select colours
Or made to order
Marble White

Montasio Yellow

Blueberry

Sicily Red

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
30 Likes

Gramps would flip.

4 Likes