QFC32 - Rally in Romania!

Hello, I am sorry but how do I submit a car I have never done a challenge before and what would you like me to submit the automation file or the beamng drive file?

Usually you submit the Automation .car file to the host via a Private Message. But you need to post on and look at a few different threads to unlock the ability to message other members.

oh ok thank you

Submissions are now open! :slight_smile: PM me your car files!

1977 Courageux 3 Rallye

To homologate the “3” for rally competitions a limited edition rallye model was launched powered by a 1.4l engine with larger front brakes, lightweight alloy wheels,adjustable suspension and front and rear aerodynamic devices.

5 Likes

1977 Mara Irena 2.5 SSE

The Irena’s sporty special variant of its 3-door sedan originally developed by and for Mara’s Letaran operation was a favourite base to be converted into a amateur track and rally competition model in Archana, utilising the engine architecture’s reserves for tuning and the mode’s overall ruggedness.

5 Likes

The Epoch 2.1, the moment in time that starts your journey of racing pedigree.

Basically a communist muscle car…

2 Likes

I was remembered an interesting model ZAZ 900 Sport. It had a 27 hp V4 engine. It was homemade, but it was widely publicized. Interestingly, it accelerated to 120 km/h with a mass of 540 kg. This was a series of 6 cars produced from 1963 to 1969 years.

1977 LVC LF180

The spiritual predecessor to the LF2 - a small, light, and cheap front-engined, rear-drive coupe with a modest power output and a robust, yet agile chassis. The Rallye spec shown above comes with forged alloy wheels, high-performance tires, 4-wheel vented disc brakes, and a functional factory aerokit, as well as a close-ratio gearbox and sport-tuned suspension, making it an ideal budget rally car base.

3 Likes

1977 Moravia Jestrab 1700R

In order to make the Jestrab 1700R, Moravia combined two of it’s 850cc OHC inline threes to make a 1.7l V6. This rear engined sports coupe boasts stunning acceleration and predictable handling. Prepped for rally use and flying the Czech racing colors, it is sure to win victories and drive the crowd wild.

5 Likes

44 hours left before entries close! As of yet, I’ve recieved entries from mart1n2005, xsneakyxsimx, abg7, AndiD, and Maverick74!

Fowler Spaniel 152 Carbine BS

Sporting a 2,5 L inline 4 with 100 hp and 190nm, this American shitbox compact is faster than several other cars on the road today, with a top speed of 175 km/h.

:x: V8
:white_check_mark: Displacement & Pushrods
:white_check_mark: RWD & four on the floor
:white_check_mark: Shiny & Chrome
:white_check_mark: Ride Eternal

2 more shots

Side note

It had a V8 until I checked the rules and saw the +3 techpool…so Iron Duke wannabe engine it is.
Went to Romania recently, 8/10 would recommend.

5 Likes

A light and small car such as yours won’t need a big, heavy V8 - or more than 120 horsepower, for that matter.

At 964 kg, it’s probably one of the heavier entries.
The (140 hp) V8 version is a bit of a handful, and more suited for the drag strip.

Delica Brumier LE

This limited production run of the Brumier is a fun entry level rally car. To make the car lighter and agile they ditched the heavy 5.4L v8 and opted for a 1.9L inline 4 mated to a 4 speed manual transmission.

2 Likes

I would suggest tagging people once you close submissions to make sure no one is missed out. You can tag someone by typing a @ and typing their username out. For example: @Vento

I managed to break into the rally competition.
The CATNAZ Riviera Storm, codenamed 34 - 065, is a civilian car with great reserves of participation in rally races.

SPECIFICATIONS
Engine power 85 horsepower,
The weight is about 940 kg.
The year of formation on the assembly line 1968
A real universal tractor, for any life occasion.

MODEL has FWD, BREAKNECK SPEED,
AND A MAD ACCELERATION.

RIVIERRA STORM – ENGINEERING GENIUS, READY FOR ANY EARTHSHAKING.

3 Likes

Is it a cartoon character or a car? Whatever it is, 85bhp in a 940kg car seems perfectly adequate… until I realized that my entry makes the same power, but weighs ~120kg less.

Yeah but to be fair Kalan’s entry is more in keeping with the inspirations whereas you’ve managed to get a lancia stratos in the budget

2 Likes

20 hours left! I’ve recieved complete entries from @mart1n2005, @xsneakyxsimx, @abg7 @AndiD, @Maverick74, @Ludvig, and @Prime_Moss. @kalan