QFC33 - Good News! [FINALS OUT]

Thanks, all this sounds reassuring. I’ll give the beta a shot after submitting for moroza’s fleet challenge.

Super convenient, but it’s probably a good idea to slim down my (600 mb) db file a bit first.

2019 Montagne Roraima X

The Roraima is the newest and smallest member of the Montagne family, clocking in at under 4 metres of length, yet offering great interior space and comfort. The top-trim X package brings a tough and rugged exterior look, two-tone paint, LED lighting all around, an automatic transmission and a simple infotainment screen with phone mirroring compatibility. Power comes from either a 1.6 litre turbodiesel 4 cylinder making 90 or 110 hp, or a 1.4 litre petrol unit with 123 hp.

Gallery

10 Likes

HOT IN THE CITY

Frunia´s crowded cities and various landscapes require a modern car that is not just small, but versatile and provides both style and agility. The Primus Publica combines a well-known name from the past with today´s features.
The base model “Select” includes an 85 horsepower engine and a not opulent, but satisfying trim level.

4 Likes

Why is 95RON premium fuel required in an ultra-budget car?

In Europe regular cars run on 95. 98 is also available, that’s premium. My 2005 Twingo runs on 95.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can’t even get 91 fuel anymore in Europe

4 Likes

That’s true.

Your car perfectly illustrates the new trends in the fashion of mechanical engineering. However, I don’t know yet what to call this style: maximalism or minimalism? Or is it something else? By the way, according to the systematization I am developing, this is a bright example of a body - City Generalist.

I closely follow automotive fashion, and I am sure that this style originated at the turn of 2016-2017.

I don’t know what it’s called, but I’ve given him a few versions:

1. Ergonomic
  2. Objective
  3. Triumph of aggressive surface
  4. Mature
  5. The triumph of Style in the 20th - XXI century, as the culmination of the mainstream that broke through all the other movements and through the era of the 00s.
2 Likes

fucks sake im too drunk to make this look nice

He is car

He is rear

he is car in beige

thanke

7 Likes

The 2019 Ryuji Dani ES

A small MPV with a small price tag.

4 Likes
Made by RAZR

Manda iQON

More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
8 Likes

ONE OF YOUR LAST CHANCES TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A BRAND NEW IP RUBIQ

At IP Center Terso, we now have a couple of Rubiq Final Editions in stock. Don’t miss this chance!

7 Likes

Please take this thing off my hands, it’s horrendous and barely deserves to be called a Zephorus

8 Likes

Designed for emerging and low cost markets, built in Argentina here is the 2019 Valiant Amigo

4 Likes

About 18 hours left to submit.

I got complete entries from:
@mart1n2005
@Riley
@Knugcab
@RAZR
@DuceTheTruth100
@Maverick74
@the-chowi
@Hilbert
@z2bbgr
@Happyhungryhippo
@shibusu

Have a CAR file but no ad in thread:
@T0M

Let me know if I missed anyone.

7 Likes
2019 AT Suzume

| >200km/h Top Speed |

| >140hp |

| 2L N/A I4 |

| 6 speed dual-mode™ gearbox |

| Faster Than a Ferrari* |

Get It Now On Our Website And Dealerships Around You;

AT-motors.com/view/suzume

AT motors, we can (not) make gud cars
*In a parking lot lmao ain't no fucking way it could beat it on the track
10 Likes
BMA Vita +

Re - introducing the modern compact family car, the Vita + packs up to 5 people comfortably. And it is also practical with it big boot and folding rear bench. Thanks to it’s engine producing 110hp and 185 Nm from a turbocharged 1.0L i3, it can handle almost anything you load in it, while averaging a 5.1L per 100km and while belonging to the WES 11 category.

More visuals on the style pack package

4 Likes

6 Likes

from some country in a place somewere, comes the Gaz Atotinma, not the most efficient car, nor the most powerfull or economical, just a well rounded car from a place somewere.

5 Likes

The 2019 Callahan Contrast 1.6

Because life is too short to have a depressing car. 8 speeds, 8 seconds to 60, variable steering and so on - just go ahead and live a little.

9 Likes