QFC33 - Good News! [FINALS OUT]

Made by RAZR

Manda iQON

More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
8 Likes

ONE OF YOUR LAST CHANCES TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A BRAND NEW IP RUBIQ

At IP Center Terso, we now have a couple of Rubiq Final Editions in stock. Don’t miss this chance!

7 Likes

Please take this thing off my hands, it’s horrendous and barely deserves to be called a Zephorus

8 Likes

Designed for emerging and low cost markets, built in Argentina here is the 2019 Valiant Amigo

4 Likes

About 18 hours left to submit.

I got complete entries from:
@mart1n2005
@Riley
@Knugcab
@RAZR
@DuceTheTruth100
@Maverick74
@the-chowi
@Hilbert
@z2bbgr
@Happyhungryhippo
@shibusu

Have a CAR file but no ad in thread:
@T0M

Let me know if I missed anyone.

7 Likes
2019 AT Suzume

| >200km/h Top Speed |

| >140hp |

| 2L N/A I4 |

| 6 speed dual-mode™ gearbox |

| Faster Than a Ferrari* |

Get It Now On Our Website And Dealerships Around You;

AT-motors.com/view/suzume

AT motors, we can (not) make gud cars
*In a parking lot lmao ain't no fucking way it could beat it on the track
10 Likes
BMA Vita +

Re - introducing the modern compact family car, the Vita + packs up to 5 people comfortably. And it is also practical with it big boot and folding rear bench. Thanks to it’s engine producing 110hp and 185 Nm from a turbocharged 1.0L i3, it can handle almost anything you load in it, while averaging a 5.1L per 100km and while belonging to the WES 11 category.

More visuals on the style pack package

4 Likes

6 Likes

from some country in a place somewere, comes the Gaz Atotinma, not the most efficient car, nor the most powerfull or economical, just a well rounded car from a place somewere.

5 Likes

The 2019 Callahan Contrast 1.6

Because life is too short to have a depressing car. 8 speeds, 8 seconds to 60, variable steering and so on - just go ahead and live a little.

9 Likes
2019 Clari Eau'Aigu!
A stylish and quick hatchback with cargo space! Featuring Clari's patented Génial gearbox! Seats comfortably 5. A 1424 cc engine making 72.2 kw, and a top speed of 225 km/h! 47.9 miles per gallon! Super!

3 Likes

Ah, the successor of the QFC24 car Looks much better

3 Likes

Tarquini Emozione S312T 1.0

4 Likes

sorry the repost, but somehow I mess with the engine and couldnt get it back to wat i was… Im a noob in this forum as well in the game itself.

from some country in a place somewere, comes the Gaz Atotinma, not the most efficient car, nor the most powerfull or economical, just a well rounded car from a place somewere.

3 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

The 2019 CZ series Halvson Newton CDI

Finale edition

The CZ Halvson Newton, now available in a special Finale edition.

With black accents, premium features such as parking sensors, self parking, our signiature LED running lights, and HalSight®️ HUD available as standard, the Finale edition CDI is the best the CZ Newton has ever been.

With our SH1 series turbocharged engine, making 87kW, mated to our advanced 9 speed automatic gearbox, the CZ Newton is an engaging, economic, and clean drive.

And with iconic styling cues such as our LED Blade™️ styling cues, hidden rear doorhandles, and chrome exhaust tips*, the CZ Newton will turn heads and be satisfying parked on your driveway.

Visit your nearest Halvson dealer for more information and to book a test drive, or visit www.halvson.au/fru for more details.

4 Likes

Folski Piat - Biedny Gość 1.6 16V

2 Likes

Submissions are now CLOSED.

Got additional complete entries from
@Bbestdu28
@Texaslav
@Danicoptero
@lotto77
@Mausil
@HermannMatern
@Vento

Expect bins to be out soon and reviews not too long after.

1 Like

ROUND 0: BINS

Unfortunately, we have two bins due to rule violations:

insert burning trashcan here

@Hilbert : Trim and Variant Year set to 2018. Otherwise very middle of the road, except for quite low service costs.

@Riley : Car only passes WES 9 emission standards, not WES 11 (by ~190 mg CO). Otherwise very drivable, economical and a bargain to boot. Might have been a contender.

insert burning trashcan here

Honourable mentions:
@Mausil @T0M @Vento @HermannMatern
All slight naming convention violations for car model and/or engine family. Both need to start with the name of the challenge, and the spaces before and after the “-” are important. And let me know if you prefer to be addressed as “Vento Clone” in the future. :wink:

Since this is QFC, you all stay in, but in larger challenges, the hosts will probably be stricter. Lots of judging is nowadays done automatically (Excel formulas, macros etc.), including the preparation of Discourse posts, so this small stuff matters.

4 Likes

I could’ve sworn it was all ok when I checked the summary page but I guess some trim options messed it up? I have genuinely no idea what I could’ve changed to mess that up. Ah well.

Probably something not updating on a change. Doesn’t seem to happen as much as it did but it is still a problem