QFC40 - City Life - [DONE]

Trémaux Flore 1.1i Promise

A little commuter that is perfect for efficiently getting from A to B, but not much else

5 Likes

Submissions Closed

2 Likes

Bins

THE CAR NEEDS TO HAVE STANDARD SIZE FRONT AND REAR EUROPEAN PLATES................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

From left to right:

Oran Rakun 1.6 LE @Ananas (Uses 95 Unleaded fuel)

Martinet PM 1.2 Pois Verts @Ch_Flash (Uses 95 Unleaded fuel and has resized plates)

BetterDeals HPD 100 MPG @Djadania (Has American plates)

Yangwoo Quack 1.1 SL Hatchback @Hilbert (No front plate)

Salon Sprint Classic 1.3LE CVT (FL2) @Mad_Cat (Resized plates)

6 Likes

So close… So close. Well at least I got binned with Yangwoo.

1 Like

I’m so mad. If only I knew how to read. Good luck to the rest!

2 Likes

As a Horsche engineer i cant help but fall in love with your Rakun. Was hoping to see how it stacked up!

1 Like

Not me forgetting to resize the finnish plate size to regular plates

1 Like

I actually got kinda nervous because I forgot to do my usual once over check before submitting so I am glad I didn’t get binned for overlooking something.

3 Likes
MANKIND KNEW THAT THAY CANNOT CHANGE SOCIETY. SO INSTEAD OF REFLECTING ON THEMSELVES, THEY BLAMED THE BEASTS. HEAVEN OR HELL. DUEL 1. LET'S ROCK................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ROUND 1

20 - @geometrys Horsche 392 Bounty City Sport (72.03 points)

Worst in reliability, service costs and practicality. Good fuel economy and sportiness cannot save it.

19 - @lotto77 Planar PG32 Genoace G 1400 (85.42 points)

Very low practicality combined with the worst drivability and fuel economy. Other than good SVC and sportiness it doesn’t excel in anything.

18 - @0rangeGhost Dash Mk V (85.69 points)

Terrible drivability and enviromental resistance. Practicality is pretty good, but everything else is average.

17 - @yakiniku260 Micron (96.36 points)

Lowest safety of any car, enviromental resistance and sportiness are very low, and design is a bit lacking. Very good fuel economy though.

16 - @Mausil minidudu 900cc (97.98 points)

Very ugly, why are the windows pink? I hate it. Bad drivability, practicality and sportiness. Everything else is slightly above average.

15 - @z2bbgr Marz 1.0 DL-5 (MNC MY92) (100.73 points)

Lowest enviromental resistance. Decent reliability and fuel economy, but the rest of the stats are just ok.

14 - @HermannMatern EMW - Stadtwagen 1.6 (102.89 points)

Highest enviromental resistance. Nothing else stands out, the rest of the stats are average or just below average.

13 - @Happyhungryhippo Primus Urbano C (103.22 points)

Good reliability, fuel economy and service costs. It also has low practicality, low enviromental resistance and the lowest comfort.

12 - @xsneakyxsimx Cygneoie Chèvre 1050i (104.90 points)

Safety is very good, but it doesn’t excel in any other stat. Fuel economy, enviromental resistance and sportiness are lacking.

11 - @mart1n2005 Uasa .1 Playa (106.26 points)

Highest comfort stat. Other than that, it’s pretty average, with enviromental resistance, practicality and sportiness being its worst stats.

10 - @Koviico & @machalel Rogala Lew 4 (109.26 points)

Good drivability and highest sportiness. Design is also very good. No big weaknesses other than practicality, but not good enough overall.

9 - @IncredibleHondaFit Poirot Rembrandt 1.0E (110.52 points)

Reliability is good, but otherwise it’s a very average car. Not bad but not great either.

8 - @Knugcab IP Urbana 1200 SX Barcelona (111.38 points)

Good reliability and sportiness. Practicality could be better, but other than that, it has no big issues.

7 - @Hshan Famal Myria 1.1CE (117.00 points)

High stats overall that are let down by low drivability and practicality. Drivability in the mid 60s would have made it a finalist.

The finalists are:

@vero94773 & @Tsundere-kun
@abg7
@AndiD
@karhgath
@Kevin980
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7

17 Likes

So my little yellow commuter box is through to the finals? That’s not what I was expecting… Then again, the body set I chose is very light, so it worked in my favor.

and it was not a museum piece facelifted to be a blob like mine, or souped up with garish colors, like the one of knugcab.

You may have a point. All the 3-door cars took a practicality hit compared to the 5-door ones such as mine - I went one step further and opted for a 5-seat configuration to boost practicality even more. Obviously, this arrangement incurred a comfort penalty, but I softened up the suspension and brakes to compensate.

Yeah, we looked at a 5-door too, but I didnt think the small practicality boost was worth the larger decreases elsewhere… Maybe I was mistaken… :S

2 Likes

Something inspired by the Nissan Micra being judged as a rather mediocre affair, can’t say that I am surprised :rofl:

I kinda want to own a Twingo someday................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FINAL ROUND

6 - @karhgath Régal Citadin (126.97 points)

Clearly better than every car so far but also clearly worse than all the cars left. Safety is the second highest, but service costs and practicality aren’t as good as the other finalists.

5 - @AndiD Mara Zora 1.3 K5 (133.89 points)

Reliability is the best by a big margin and it also has the highest practicality. However, its enviromental resistance is much lower than the other finalists and fuel consumption is a bit high.

4 - @abg7 AMS Abella 1.0i (135.53 points)

Good reliability, fuel economy, practicality and sportiness. It’s not the best at anything, but it gets decent scores everywhere.

3 - @LS_Swapped_Rx-7 Trémaux Flore 1.1i Promise (139.79 points)

High stats all across the board, with practicality and sportiness being the ones that stand out the most. Another great car that isn’t the best at anything but does well in every stat.

2 - @vero94773 & @Tsundere-kun Akari Miso 1.0i (147.88 points)

Best fuel economy of any legal car and great drivability, reliability and service costs. It also looks pretty good and is cheaper than most entries. However, practicality is not good enough when compared to the rest of the top five.

1 - @Kevin980 Horuba Mushi - Harmony 1.1 (160.97 points)

The only finalist with reliability under 80 and the car with the lowest sportiness at 0. On the other hand, it has the best drivability, service costs and safety. Comfort and practicality are also very high, while the other stats are competitive too.

11 Likes

Damn second QFC win in a row, where’s the CIA to pick me up

Anyway jokes aside great competition, congrats to everyone, this was basically the opposite of QFC39 and it was also good fun, unfortunately i’m too much of an idiot to host and i barely have enough time to cook one or two cars a month so i’ll pass hosting (again)

@vero94773 @Tsundere-kun good luck have fun cooking

6 Likes

Bro is going for the 3rd in a row

5 Likes

i didn’t think beyond the 2 hours i spent recycling my submission, plus i’m busy with zerc, so i’m passing the host in advance if i get it

after talking with @Tsundere-kun, we both agreed to pass on hosting, and since LS has already passed, that means hosting falls to @abg7.

I am capable of hosting the next QFC - allow me some time (around 48 hours, give or take a few) to come up with a suitable rule set.

Stop the press - QFC41 is out now!

6 Likes