QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [RESULTS - FINALS]

Hey I’m up for a collab if anyone wants to do the design :slight_smile:

So if we were to put t-tops on our cars with fixtures but in the game it was a solid roof coupe that would be ok?

The game does have targa tops using the convertible tag, which is why I’ve asked this specific question

The car I’m thinking of sending has what would basically be removable glass panels like this.

rover-200-serie-coupe

to me this is a coupe

2 Likes

The one i am making right now is on the Coupe 2000s Dodge Challenger body, i just put some seams on the roof to make it look like a targa

My opinion is that this is just a giant sunroof that can be removed completely. Is that a Tomcat BTW? Never knew they had such an option.

For Sale: 1995 LVC LS25 GT

Looking like a 3/4 scale version of the larger LS60, the LVC LS25 sat at the bottom of the company’s mid-engined sports car range during the mid-'90s. It may not have had the shrieking V12 of its even more illustrious flagship, but it was far more attainable, being within reach of mere mortals - if only just.

This mid-engined screamer boasts 250bhp from a 2.5L flat-six, pushing along just 955kg, and fed to the rear wheels via a close-ratio six-speed manual gearbox and helical LSD, all of which is teamed with track-honed suspension, tires, and brakes, plus unassisted steering and a total lack of driving aids for the ultimate analog sports coupe experience.

We didn’t skimp on creature comforts, though - this one has air-con and a CD player for the daily grind, plus a lightweight sports interior and forged wheels to keep it light. 20 years ago, this thing would’ve cost €38,000; now, it can be yours for just €10,800. Be quick - it won’t hang around forever, so get it now before it’s gone!

Interior

6 Likes

So just to be 100% sure. If my 1999 car in automation costs 24000, and in the calculator costs 8000, am I breaking the 11000 budget rule or not?

I don’t think so. As I’ve stated before, it’s not the car’s as-new price, but its current used value (as shown in the calculator) that counts - although the original price is still one of the criteria for determining resale value.

They all have that roof. You can pop up the panels or take them completely out

Oh. Haven’t noticed that even though I have always liked them.

Period correctness is 4-star priority, but for older cars can we use modern rims and things like that as we are building “used cars”?

I’d possibly be up for a collab if you’re still looking.

1999 Valiant Talon LT - Ram Package

7 Likes

Normally I don’t like entering rounds with emphasis on historical accuracy, but I may have accidentally stumbled into an oddity to enter. We’ll see how it goes after some tweaks.

For sale: 2005 Oran So-Tone V8
€10.949

Selling a nice and well maintained Oran So-Tone V8 coupe. This is the 2005 late model that has plenty of improvements from the 2001 model. Slight edging on left side rims… Otherwise nice car. Was about 26.000 new. Great around corners and stops on a dime. Recent EU test, zero defects.

Specifications

Asking price sans fees: €10.949
First time registered: 24.06.2005
Colour: Blue
Colour description: Deep blue metallic
Interior colour: Grey leather
Drive: Rear wheel drive
Power: 348 BHP
Cylinder volume: 4.3 l
Weight: 1196 kg
Hydrocarbon emissions: 197 mg/km
Number of seats: 2 + 2
Body: Coupe
Number of doors: 2
Previous owners: 4
Car location: Latvia
Form of sale: Used car for sale
Tax class: Passenger car
Registration number: HE-0187
Chassis number (VIN): ORA2005ST4009446
Towing capacity: N/A

Equipment

ABS brakes
Airbag front driver side
Alloy wheels
CD stacker
Center armrest
Electric windows
FM/AM radio
Metallic paint
Navigation system
Remote controlled central locking
Sports seats
Traction control
Xenon lights

Known errors, defects, visible damage? No
Have any major repairs been done? No
Is or has the engine been modified? No

5 Likes

For Sale: A 1996 Yamanto CS-4, two owner, 47,826 km on the odometer, with the original engine and drivetrain. Semi-regularly serviced, no major modifications, “never driven hard”. €6,380

2 Likes

Selling my 1995 Lightstar Europa. It’s the SLX variant with a 3.2 liter V8, and a lot of fun to drive. Sadly I don’t have the time to drive it much anymore, hopefully you’ll enjoy it as much as I once did. It’s in good condition and has been regularly maintained. Willing to part with it for €10984.

Details

Manufacturer - Lightstar
Model - Europa
Trim - 320 SLX
Seats - 2+2

Engine - 3.2L V8, Naturally Aspirated
Power - 320hp @ 7500rpm
Torque - 320Nm @ 3600-6900rpm
Emissions - WES9 compliant

Powertrain - AWD, 6 speed manual transmission
Tyres - 175/190 Medium Compound Radials, 20 inch rims
Acceleration (0-100kph) - 3.89s
Quarter Mile - 12.31s
Braking (100-0kph) - 45.3m
Fuel Economy - 10.0L/100km

3 Likes

hehe what a silly little guy

clamshell doors because they’re nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weeew :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: le cream colored interior :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omg there he goes

teehee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

look at him go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

what a goober :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

2008 Kenzie Magnum V6 Targa
3.5L V6 | 272hp @ 6500 RPM
5 seater convertible coupé

(Yes, it is a challenger with a sunroof-T-top)

16 Likes

My car is best described as the offspring of an S2 Exige and an F430, with an engine reminiscent of the 986 Boxster’s, but with a higher specific output… In 1995. I’m playing the lightness card this time around - with an added dose of power for good measure (but not too much of it, though).