QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [RESULTS - FINALS]

I don’t think so. As I’ve stated before, it’s not the car’s as-new price, but its current used value (as shown in the calculator) that counts - although the original price is still one of the criteria for determining resale value.

They all have that roof. You can pop up the panels or take them completely out

Oh. Haven’t noticed that even though I have always liked them.

Period correctness is 4-star priority, but for older cars can we use modern rims and things like that as we are building “used cars”?

I’d possibly be up for a collab if you’re still looking.

1999 Valiant Talon LT - Ram Package

7 Likes

Normally I don’t like entering rounds with emphasis on historical accuracy, but I may have accidentally stumbled into an oddity to enter. We’ll see how it goes after some tweaks.

For sale: 2005 Oran So-Tone V8
€10.949

Selling a nice and well maintained Oran So-Tone V8 coupe. This is the 2005 late model that has plenty of improvements from the 2001 model. Slight edging on left side rims… Otherwise nice car. Was about 26.000 new. Great around corners and stops on a dime. Recent EU test, zero defects.

Specifications

Asking price sans fees: €10.949
First time registered: 24.06.2005
Colour: Blue
Colour description: Deep blue metallic
Interior colour: Grey leather
Drive: Rear wheel drive
Power: 348 BHP
Cylinder volume: 4.3 l
Weight: 1196 kg
Hydrocarbon emissions: 197 mg/km
Number of seats: 2 + 2
Body: Coupe
Number of doors: 2
Previous owners: 4
Car location: Latvia
Form of sale: Used car for sale
Tax class: Passenger car
Registration number: HE-0187
Chassis number (VIN): ORA2005ST4009446
Towing capacity: N/A

Equipment

ABS brakes
Airbag front driver side
Alloy wheels
CD stacker
Center armrest
Electric windows
FM/AM radio
Metallic paint
Navigation system
Remote controlled central locking
Sports seats
Traction control
Xenon lights

Known errors, defects, visible damage? No
Have any major repairs been done? No
Is or has the engine been modified? No

5 Likes

For Sale: A 1996 Yamanto CS-4, two owner, 47,826 km on the odometer, with the original engine and drivetrain. Semi-regularly serviced, no major modifications, “never driven hard”. €6,380

2 Likes

Selling my 1995 Lightstar Europa. It’s the SLX variant with a 3.2 liter V8, and a lot of fun to drive. Sadly I don’t have the time to drive it much anymore, hopefully you’ll enjoy it as much as I once did. It’s in good condition and has been regularly maintained. Willing to part with it for €10984.

Details

Manufacturer - Lightstar
Model - Europa
Trim - 320 SLX
Seats - 2+2

Engine - 3.2L V8, Naturally Aspirated
Power - 320hp @ 7500rpm
Torque - 320Nm @ 3600-6900rpm
Emissions - WES9 compliant

Powertrain - AWD, 6 speed manual transmission
Tyres - 175/190 Medium Compound Radials, 20 inch rims
Acceleration (0-100kph) - 3.89s
Quarter Mile - 12.31s
Braking (100-0kph) - 45.3m
Fuel Economy - 10.0L/100km

3 Likes

hehe what a silly little guy

clamshell doors because they’re nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weeew :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: le cream colored interior :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omg there he goes

teehee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

look at him go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

what a goober :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

2008 Kenzie Magnum V6 Targa
3.5L V6 | 272hp @ 6500 RPM
5 seater convertible coupé

(Yes, it is a challenger with a sunroof-T-top)

16 Likes

My car is best described as the offspring of an S2 Exige and an F430, with an engine reminiscent of the 986 Boxster’s, but with a higher specific output… In 1995. I’m playing the lightness card this time around - with an added dose of power for good measure (but not too much of it, though).

The styling is giving Lamborghini Calà a little bit. In other words, very 1995.

12 Likes

You might be right. However, the LS25 has less of a wedge profile than the Calà; instead, its shape is closer to a '90s interpretation of a '60s sports prototype, only scaled down.

In contrast to many of today’s cars, the LS25 (much like its bigger sibling) has a smiley, cheery face, as if it and its driver are having fun all the time - and isn’t that the point of this build?

I used several patchwork fixtures to create the one-piece rear window, thus giving it a much airier look than it would otherwise have.

There are four- and 8-cylinder variants of this build, but the six-cylinder one I submitted here is the sweet spot, and my personal favorite.

6 Likes

2009 Billancourt Brise BSt

Based on the humble Cité supermini, the Brise BSt adds a removeable canvas targa top, as well as a turbocharged 1.4 litre engine, for a fun and sporty open-air experience.
Yours for only €10,978.2.

19 Likes

1993 Gipfe FS60 iFI
€10,821
Displacement: 6,0 l
Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission: Manual

More Pictures

Early V12 model with manual transmission. Pristine condition. The best kept secret of the car world. Not many cars with this kind of engine and a manual transmission exist, at this price point. Glides over bumps like a cloud, but handles like a real sports car when asked to. Even fits 4 adults and luggage. Pop up headlights.

8 Likes

FOR SALE: 1995 Wells SideWinder Anniversary Edition

$8,658

Everyone knows that this was an all new SideWinder in '95, when the Sabre and the Sidewinder parted ways blah blah blah. But this is my grandmas car, she said that when she retires, everything must go, she wants to travel the world. So, I’ve been enlisted to help sell her car. This car has all the bells and whistles for 1995, although this is the tame manual 305 V8 version. Nonetheless, this is a very fine example, garage kept all of its life.

3 Likes

2005 Nerruci 294 Evo
3.4L Flat-six producing a whopping 294 hp!!!
All wheel drive with 6 speed manual transmission capable of going close to 300 kph!!!

This son of a gun is all about it’s front engine that have quite good throttle response and smoothness. Sadly, it didn’t do quite well when it was first produced with it’s less than ideal handling. But all in all, this car has it’s ups and downs but for me, i love this car, few of the best that i owned (some were quite crap), hopefully the next owner will have fun with it!

Willing to part with my baby for around €9000. If you play your cards right, price can be negotiable.

Gallery

(If i somehow messed up the calculator… Oh well…)

4 Likes