QFC46 - A Most Luxurious Ride [DONE, reviews out]

So…any progress with the new round? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah sorry its taking longer than I thought. Got the story down, got the art ready, just need to decide on the technical requirements. Since this is my first time hosting, its taking a bit learning what I need to watch out for.

10 Likes

Still, don’t forget the Q in QFC, and there is usually a rules deliberation period anyway where others can point out potential gaps in your own criteria…

3 Likes

Yeah again my apologies for taking so long. It’s taking longer than I would’ve wanted too. Unfortunately being almost done I don’t think switching hosts to take over would be faster. Currenty discourse CSS is the largest hindrance and as im aware of the last hindrance.

3 Likes

Take your time, quality comes before quantity :saluting_face:

From what I have seen, Galexzilla has put in quite a lot of work in the actual challenge brief this far, so it would be quite a shame to dump all of that now. I can agree that it took “a bit too long” but I guess a first time host could have some leeway, though. So, just try to get the CSS done as quick as possible.

But I agree that sometimes QFC tend to creep away from Q and then there’s not much sense behind keeping up with the challenge series at all, we don’t need “CSR 2.0”, it was supposed to be a fast paced challenge that was easy to get into after all, so…that’s not directed against any certain person, it has been like this for quite a time now and the first one without sin can throw the first rock.

9 Likes

Ooooh, so QFC means quick fire challenge or what? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes