QFC46 - A Most Luxurious Ride [DONE, reviews out]

2015 Revuelto k6 V12

From the brand that brought you the Castanya 62 years earlier. Here is the Revuelto k6 V12.
Featuring a NA 5.5L V12, making 450HP and 437lb-ft of torque and a 0-60mph of 4.3s

Made a simple interior instead of a detailed interior since I was too busy.

6 Likes

also idk why the images are broken trying to fix them atm

Works for me

nvm im stupid it works now

Submissions are closed as of 30 minutes ago, those who are yet to submit their ads have 12 hours from now. Also @Knugcab I don’t seem to have received your car file, I’m also giving you some leeway but try to send it asap.

2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0 2015 VOLARO VERLEDEN VLS V12 7.0

2015 Verleden "VLS" V12
Fly Past.

More

The Verleden is what VOLARO calls its full-size luxury sedan.
This is unmistakably the next Verleden.

This VLS grants the customer a longer wheelbase and the “Greatest Resort” (ZR.W-70-m13) 7-litre V12 paired to an 8-speed select-shift advanced-automatic transmission. InfiniteTrac Advanced all-wheel-drive is standard.

"This beauty has 12 cylinders.
This beauty has 4 seats.
Padding, leather, everything.
| | | | | - Fly past!"

| | | | | - Fly Past!

More

the Verleden name comes from Orlando-Holandes’s partnership with Volare-DeRosa oh so long ago. yes, its dutch

Power

VLS

Ultimate

7-liter “Greatest Resort” (ZR.W-70-m13) V12 engine

• (601.6HP @ 5800RPM)
  • (617.9 lb-ft @ 4400RPM)
  • (7000 maximum recommended RPM)

8-speed select-shift advanced automatic transmission

InfiniteTrac Advanced AWD System

Hybrid-Electric

5.3 liter “Ultimate Leap H” (FGS.T-53-mev17) V8 engine

• (~500 HP combined max.)
  • (~650 lb-ft combined max.)
  • (6500 maximum recommended RPM)
  • (~10km engine idling electric range, ~5km full-electric)

Electric-Continuous advanced automatic transmission

InfiniteTrac Advanced E-AWD System

Available

5.3 liter “Ultimate Leap” (FGS.T-53-m9b) V8 engine

• (~400 HP @ ~5800RPM)
  • (~450 lb-ft @ ~4300RPM)
  • (6700 maximum recommended RPM)

8-speed select-shift advanced automatic transmission

InfiniteTrac Control RWD

6-speed manual transmission

InfiniteTrac Control RWD

Interior

VLS

Standard with VLS V12

Rear Executive Package

Front Exclusive Package

InSynq-5 Infotainment, navigation, and voice command system

Rear Park Assist and Camera

Dobleglass (sound-insulating double-pane glass windows)

VLS SportComfort P255/45/R20 tires on Grand-10x2V 20 inch rims

Quiet-Start (exhaust valve)

“True Keyless” Door & Trunk Access

Crystal-HID Projection Headlamps

LED Lamp Equipment

Three Roma Clockwork Pieces inside

Rear Executive Package

Adds:

Two Power-Adjustable Massaging Rear Seats

Full-Surround Rear Sunshades

Center Control Integration with Armrest

Hidden Tray Tables, Cupholders

Rear Seat Entertainment

Individual Climate Zones

Heated/Ventilated Seats

Heated/Cooled Drink Holders

Passenger Partition

available on VLR and ZLR, or on VLS and ZLS with the Rear Exclusive Package.

Front Exclusive Package

Adds:

Individual Climate Zones

Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control

Driver’s Safety and Convenience Control

Front Park Assist

Heated/Cooled Drink Holders

Heated/Ventilated Seats

Massaging Front Seats

Options

Panoroof (Panoramic Power Operating Moonroof)

Computer Ride Dampening

23-speaker ALSSonido Diamond Premium Automotive Sound System

Drink refrigeration system

Run-flat tires

Extra
  • Four Seats

• Twelve Cylinder, Seven Litre Engine

• AWD, 8 speed adv. auto transmission

• Ultimate Maroon #45R2

• P255/45/R20 tires

• 3.4 second 0-100 (0-62)

• your Verleden

Gallery One

Gallery Two

VOLARO Group de la España

11 Likes
This is the kind of luxury
you thought didn't exist.

You're welcome.

To commemorate the monumental achievements of Audax through 80 years of engine building and automotive manufacturing, as well as 25 years since the establishment of the Illuminare name, we bring you a monolithic representation of all we have worked towards, from one revolutionary advancement to the next.

Perhaps it will start a revolution of its own?

The 2015 Illuminare Prime represents the pinnacle of our engineering, produced in tandem with the experts of DCMW to create what is quite possibly the most advanced luxury car to date. In fact, between its dynamic ride, smooth and quiet yet unrestricted powerplant, and the unmatched amenities within for every occupant, it's almost hard to tell if this is a car for the driver or the passengers.

The Prime is available with a variety of factory options, which may be ordered at the customer's convenience. Additional elements may be added per request. Available in Endless Space and August Red exterior colors. Interior options vary. Production is limited to 1,935 units.

illuminarelogo

©2015 Audax-Illuminare

A collab with @moroza

6 Likes

14 Likes

Well that’s it for late ads, I’ll try to be as fast as possible with reviews, but seeing as there are a lot of entries, I probably won’t be able to keep the super tight timeline like the previous round, especially as I’m going on holiday this Friday. I’ll do my best to have something up this week, unless you all prefer super detailed reviews, in which case I might take a bit longer.

3 Likes

“Sultana”, eh? Apt name for a worthy rival. My hat is tipped and my day is made, seeing this. A superlative production from start to finish.

4 Likes

the website link is pretty cool although non functional

2 Likes

fictional country fictional suffix :sweat_smile: had to check a few times. BA was taken for bosnia KB was free but COKb doesn’t read well. cosb like cosby fits much nicer.

Instabins

@dkosht - Did not follow the naming scheme – failed to write the challenge name and username.
@bang6111 - Did not follow the naming scheme – wrote a different username.
@vento and @quiz - Did not follow the naming scheme – wrote the wrong challenge name.
@rise_comics - Does not comply with WES 11 emission standards.
@ch_flash - Failed to meet seating requirements – has a rear bench rather than individual seats. So sad, as it’s one of my favourite designs here and it shows a lot of work went into it.
@thpethalk - It’s an SUV…

10 Likes

I hope that ch_flash continues on making cars since they look pretty cool even if this one was instabinned. But oof I should’ve remembered to change my name here to match my discord display name or change the car to have my name from the forums and not from the discord.

1 Like

I’d make the argument that the body filter indicates that it is a sedan variant of an SUV

Oh, i read “2 full seats” as not a 2+2, my bad I guess, the inability to read rules strikes again… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, now you know. (Probably doesn’t help that I joined 2 other challenges and did the same username not matching error)

nope, just an SUV
there is a variant classified as a sedan, it’s just not the one you used

Automation is infamous for sometimes labeling bodies wrong; that entry does appear to be a 3-box, 5-door fastback design with no particular offroading features or pretensions.

The rules do ask for “sedan bodies,” which does suggest it’s based on Automation’s label, so the host’s rule was clear enough; but I sympathize with @thpethalk’s confusion since what they sent was, objectively, a sedan.

2 Likes

This body is based on the Skoda Karoq, a crossover… this one sized up to a 3 meter wheelbase. So it’s huge but with entirely wrong proportions for it to be even visually considered a sedan.

If I had to guess, this car is probably rocking at least 23" wheels with huge tyres, for them to look that big relative to the body. In what world would a sedan look like that and have those features :skull_and_crossbones:

This is just a bad choice

6 Likes