QFC47 - Fast 4the Family (Submissions Closed)

SUBMISSIONS OPEN!
First of all, my apologies for a late Submission Opening. The rules are finalized, and I suggest going through the new changes and addition once more in case you missed anything.
2 Likes

The all new for 1998 TigerLily LXE400, designed from the ground up to give you great control on all surfaces. The new 4.0 Aluminum V8 provides ample power the 6 speed automatic and Distributes the power to all four wheels.

No tack Roof racks, driving lights at all four corners, and projector beam headlights to increase visibility no matter the conditions.

4 Likes

1998 Torrent Frigate Stowaway B6

Torrent has refreshed it’s Frigate line for 1998, featuring as all new 3.2L Boxer 6 making 260hp. The Stowaway brings some added versatility to the sports sedan.

10 Likes

Is there anything restricted on the advanced trim settings or did I completely miss something in the brief

Probably will be too late, but I do have a mule sitting around that could have some visual design work done if anyone feels up to a last minute collab?

Generally ok, except wheel and tire sizes and camber.

If you have any more details I’m down for a collab

11 Likes

1998 Axxus Enigma GT4 Estate

Introduced as an attempt drive the Enigma into the sport wagon space, keeping with the stout heritage the Enigma nameplate already brings.

Its tame DOHC 2.5 5cyl has been turbocharged to moderate levels 247hp & 279 lb ft, and the car given all wheel drive. The suspension has also been tweaked for maximum driver input while maintaining a level of satisfaction one would expext from a car of this nature

Slick 17" wheels and low profile rubber make for confidence inspired driving in any situation.

Glossy matte grey paint with red accents throughout will let everyone know that indeed, THAT is an Axxus Enigma GT4 Estate.

5 Likes
1998 Azura Ascent RS

(I have never designed a wagon/estate before so bare with me)
a few stats
  • 4.0L V8 producing 341 hp and 329 lb-ft of torque
  • 0-62 mph in 5.6s
  • 6 speed auto
  • AWD
7 Likes

1998 Mara Kavaler 4.6 UKS AMM

After the Kavaler Mk2’s first facelift, Mara’s in-house performance department AMM decided to offer the tuned V8 version not only in the sedan, but also the wagon.

An all-black paint job also became an option in addition to the traditional AMM yellow.

6 Likes

I assume mirrored aero fixtures still count as 1?

Gipfe RS50

2710 cc V6 turbo
320 horsepower
Torsen-AWD

8 Likes
Otori Virgo Gr4

New for the 1998-199 Model Year, the Virgo Gr4 sheds its homologation requirements for better performance and reliability.
With full time AWD, adjustable suspension and speed limits, Wagon-exclusive rear sliding doors, folding rear seats, and specialty tires created in collaboration with Duchemin, this car is ready to take on any challenge, be it rally trails, track battles, bad weather, traffic, or even the rigors of daily life.

All Otori models are eligible for the Otori Life care package, which includes a 7 year, 200000km warranty, roadside assistance for the 7 year period, and heavily discounted access to Otori’s performance parts catalogue. Inquire at your local dealer for more.

Gallery

6 Likes

1998 Ponto Trieste wagon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7.8L V8 and AWD

And world famous Italian reliability :sunglasses:

And here’s the regular model

Right and it was engineered by @bdub1

14 Likes

Kite 2600 sport edition. Fwd, Boxer engine 200+hp

3 Likes

i have found my cup of tea, expect an entry from me… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1998 Oran Baluba SE

The Special Edition of Oran’s practical Baluba estate comes with the coveted V1U engine, a 4.5 liter naturally aspirated V8. The official power figure states 480 nm and 276 hp at 4100 rpm.
However the redline increases to 7500 if sport mode is engaged. The button is inconveniently hidden for your convenience.

The exterior is elevated with 17 inch alloy wheels and a subtle body kit. The interior features charcoal leather accented seating for 5 and an epic Käfigmeister sound system.

S$ 38.000

19 Likes
1998 Nisemono Sukairain TS-R
Engineering: xsneakyxsimx

Design:shibusu

The new generation of Nisemono Sukairain now offers an estate for the family while retaining its lightning speed along with a new face for the new millenium. Over 300* horsepower produced in its six-cylinder heart, helped by its twin-turbocharging system and variable valve timing.

Fortunately it’s not only performance but comfort too with a premium interior and premium stereo set and active suspension, allowing for a sporty and comfortable ride on the same trip.

* Only the 280PS variant is available in Japan.

12 Likes

I present to you the Accurate L300SW by RKS

This SportsWagon has been juiced up by RKS’s manufacture for those who want to combine performance with childseats.

The RKS treatment includes:

Folk Racing Rims inside 255/40R19 Dunlap Sports Tires.
Bergamo Ventilated 380mm discs in the front and 310mm in the back.
Bergamo 4-pot fixed calipers in the front and 2-pot floating calipers in the back.

RKS fitted a turbo-back SUS304 Stainless Steel High-performance exhaust system featuring:
RKS Hi-Power Downpipe
RKS Sports Metal Catalyzer (WES 8 compliant)
RKS Hi-Power 3,5" Catback Exhaust with a 120mm Exhaust Tip

The engine has also been optimised for performance with the help of forged internals, a bigger Air to Air Intercooler and bigger ball-bearing Turbochargers to name a few.

This beefed up SportsWagon is available for 38.000$.

5 Likes