QFC48 - Genesis of Eurosport [DONE]

What a damn coincidence.

My soon finished entry is based on the same body, which isn’t the problem… the problem is I was going for exactly the same color combo :face_exhaling:

Guess I’ll have to redo it :sweat:

Great looking car by the way, love it :+1:

2 Likes

Oh lol I didn’t know also ty

Gipfe 20C

Powered by a perky 2000cc Sidecam engine, producing the power of 116 horses pushing you on, in a package that weighs less than one*

*655 kg

9 Likes

I present to you the Accurate Alpha turbo:

9 Likes

1974 LVC LS16 1.6i

Available in two variants - the steel-bodied base model and fiberglass-bodied, alloy-block V trim - this scaled-down supercar is wieldy in town, agile on the back roads, and exhilarating on the track.

The base model focuses on reliability and affordability, while still being easy enough to drive in daily use. Its iron-block 1.6L OHV flat-four delivers 100bhp via mechanical injection and individual throttle bodies - perfectly adequate for this small, light, mid-engined “baby supercar”.

The V (for vetroresina - fiberglass) trim swaps the steel bodywork for fiberglass panels, and uses an alloy-block version of the standard iron-block flat four, with a wider rev range, plus a lightened sports interior, thus saving 125kg and shaving a full second off the base model’s 0-60 time (6.5s vs 7.5s).

Both trims come with high-performance tires, a clutched LSD, forged magnesium alloy wheels, and a standard 8-track player. The base model starts from $12,000 AMU; the V trim (as tested) starts from $16,500 AMU. A wide variety of exterior and interior colors are available on both trims.

Interior

Side note: The V trim (finished in a lighter shade of green) is a separate model, and its engine a different family, from the one actually submitted on cost grounds.

8 Likes

1974 Wentworth Sports Sparkhill

Cheap to buy and cheap to run but an enjoyable open top drive the Sparkhill is a simple and affordable bit of fun fit for anyone.

With a responsive 1.5L engine coupled to a 5 speed short throw manual gearbox sitting over the rear wheels it makes a simple engine feel exciting and offer plenty of fun per gallon.

With a front boot large enough for luggage or shopping it makes for an appealing city car for those who want style every day and something fun for the weekend.

Only £1400 ($10500 AMU) and with parts available at good prices across Wentworth dealers and all good garages there is little reason to hesitate, buy one today.

5 Likes

Arion Virgo 2000GT 1974

A powerful thoroughbred homologation car proven on the track, now available for the road…

Shown in Hazelnut with Piano Black accent bonnet and stripes

The second generation Arion Virgo introduced in 1970 came as a 2/4dr saloon, 5dr estate and 2dr convertible. Engine options were either a 1.6L I4, or the beefier 2.0L I4, both paired to a RWD layout.

A while into production, the Virgo was homologated for touring car and rally racing in 1974, and to pair along Arion released a road-going model in limited numbers alongside the basic trims.

It features a highly-tuned 2.0L I4 engine making 200hp with a screaming 9,000rpm redline, a low weight of 953kg helping it achieve a 0-60 time of 6 seconds, and top speed of 148.1mph. With the widened arches it is able to hit around 0.9g in cornering, making it quite a nimble car albeit a little skittish.

18 Likes

Are you including weight cargo capacity and volume cargo capacity as a part of practicality

The stat will be mostly raw. I might look at it again to see if something really doesn’t make sense to judge… That said, it’s a blunt instrument for most competition. It’s there so that the people who make 4-seater and multi-door cars “get their money’s worth” so to speak.

Archana-Dalluhan Car Factory (ADAZ) presents…

1974 ADAZ 62254 Fulldrive Sport

While Dalluha remained a neutral noncombatant during The War, it became involved in Archanan reconstruction efforts as a donor and active participant in the late 1940s. Its semi-nationalized brand, Dalluha Coach & Motor Works, was at the time a rising star in the world of luxury and performance cars - hardly appropriate for getting Archana back on its feet, and as a new company it had few resources to spare anyway. Instead, the Sultanate organized a joint venture with the Archanan auto industry, applying DCMW engineers, advisors, and technology to Archana’s industrial base. Originally tasked with assembling complete knock-down kits of foreign vehicles, before long some indigenous designs began to be created.

Following a large sedan, a van, and several SUV-like derivatives, the type 6225 chassis was developed in the early 1960s, initially comprising just a 62252 2-door 4-seater, and a 62254 4-door 4-seater, though later the series would expand to include a 62255 hatchback, 62256 wagon, 62251 mini-truck, and others. All were powered by a 2.0L OHV all-iron flat-four originally derived from a stationary manure pump engine used at Archana’s largest state-owned vodka and perfume factory, driving the rear wheels just in front of it. It went on sale in 1964 to no particular enthusiasm from anyone.

By the early 1970s, Archana had developed enough to start considering vehicles beyond the bare basics. The lowly 6225, having spent a decade being derided as a runty little shit - a мелочь пузатая - was injected with some properly modern hardware from DCMW to create, for the first time ever, three new versions of this glorified lawn tractor that someone with a choice might actually choose to buy. Some got a 150hp 2.0L DOHC-4 engine and footwork to match, unimaginatively called “Sport”. Some kept the old engine but added a helical-type all-wheel-drivetrain, dubbed “Fulldrive”. And combining the two, at the top of the steaming pile heap was the first ADAZ that anyone outside of Archana could plausibly care about: the 6225 Fulldrive Sport.

20 Likes

Exterior Design - @Kyorg

Engineering - @vero94773

1974 Elitas RC2/2000 “Saikuron”

• 2.0L 2x2-barrel carbureted SOHC 2-valve boxer-4, 115hp and 111lb-ft of torque, mated to a 4-speed manual, sending power to the rear wheels through a clutched limited slip differential.

• 0 to 60mph in 7.5s, 120mph top speed, 15.94s 1/4 mile time, 0.76g cornering grip on a 20m loop.

• 1,834lb curb weight, 55F/45R weight distribution, 19 MPG average

• Finished in Race Teal, all for $11,500.

Gallery

24 Likes

1974 Autovita Passera 1.4 SX

Yay, a new brand!

In the mid-70s, Fruinian Italian automaker Autovita’s small city car got a arguably a bit long in the tooth, but got a shot in the arm by an uprated extra-sporty version that didn’t even compromise too much on creature comforts (relatively speaking).

8 Likes

Lumiere Canopus 2000α

“Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being.”

"Rebellion cannot exist without a strange form of love."
gallery
specifications
  • Type: 3dr shooting brake / 2pax
  • W.B: 2030mm / L: 3600mm / W: 1450mm
  • Configuration: Front-engine, rear wheel drive
  • Suspension configuration: Double wishbone / Double wishbone
  • Curb weight: 759.1kg, 58F/42R
  • Engine & transmission: DOHC 24V V6, 2000cc, 4x1bl carburetor / 5spd MT
  • Power: 168hp@8100rpm / 160.2nm@6400rpm

Price as configured: 13,200AMU

statistics
  • Top speed: 232km/h / 144mph
  • 0-100km/h: 6.05s
  • 80-120km/h: 3.39s
  • 1/4 mi: 14.43s
  • 1km: 25.91s
  • Skidpad (20m): 0.907g
  • Skidpad (200m): 0.895g
  • Braking distance (100-0km/h): 41.2m
  • Ellisbury GP Circuit: 3:17.19
11 Likes
To enjoy a complete view please switch to landscape mode if on mobile divices
15 Likes

IDK how you’ve done it, but the sides are completely cut off on mobile :smile:

4 Likes

15 Likes
Quick Stats

Built from the brand’s first sedan, the Gianna GT was purpose built to take on the sports coupe’s of the time.
With a new engine + drivetrain & revised suspension the GT was very capable and was still able to take your mates with you and let them see how you overtake a lot of sports coupe’s.

Engine & Drivetrain:

Carbureted Cast Iron 1994cc 16V Inline 4
133hp / 170Nm
5-Speed Manual Gearbox
Rear-Wheel Drive

Body & Suspension:

Steel Unibody & Steel Body Panels
1011kg
2.52m Wheelbase
F/ MacPherson Strut
R/ Semi Trailing Arm

Extra Pictures

(Thanks to @Taffin_Blur for help on the last pic)

A collaboration between @iivansmith & @Oreology

23 Likes

Tarquini Svelta GTQ

Italian, small and kinda slow.

10 Likes

10 HOURS REMAINING

So far, I have received .cars from:

@xsneakyxsimx
@Mausil
@Chaedder
@bang6111
@fabiremi999
@Happyhungryhippo
@abg7
@ErenWithPizza
@Knugcab
@Dog959
@Aruna
@MCF
@nvisionluminous
@moroza
@AndiD
@vero94773
@iivansmith & @Oreology
@yakiniku260
@Danicoptero;

A .car but no ad from

@Tsundere-kun
@MoteurMourmin
@mart1n2005;

and an ad but no .car from

@Ch_Flash.

If I have missed you, let me know; And I will give a 12-hour grace period to anybody who needs to put their ads in.

4 Likes

Bloody hell you’re right :smiling_face_with_tear: :joy: …Unfortunately I don’t know how to fix it, the only thing is to switch to landscape mode and things get somewhat better. If somebody knows how to fix it, please let me know