QFC48 - Genesis of Eurosport [RULES DELIB]

^^
and again even with leaded fuel an exhaust reactor is still available with cast headers
cast mid is actually pretty decent even if an exhaust reactor sucks

I’m going to start over fresh…I can’t figure out where I went wrong lol…

1 Like

How’d you put cast headers on a turbocharged engine?

Are we able to make a Japanese branded car that can be imported to Europe, or are we only sticking with European designed cars?

Anything that meets the regs is technically eligible, even if it’s not actually of European origin.

Any origin. The competition is about anything that could work in this setting, even if it wasn’t European in origin - that’s why the Cosworth Vega is among the inspirations.

Ever wanted a sports car, but need to haul more than a set of golf clubs? Viverna has you covered with the Pecora Lupo. Sporting pedigree, with hatchback practicality.

6 Likes

perfect, thanks for the quick reply

SUBMISSIONS OPEN

The rules have changed slightly to now be finalized; they include a stricter price and emissions requirement.

As such, I encourage @machalel and @xsneakyxsimx to re-check their entries for compliance. I haven’t yet seen them so I cannot comment on it myself.

Just checked, mine should be legal under the rule changes.

IP WARBLER LIFTBACK 1600e GTX

The IP Warbler is a new model for 1973, available as a 4 door sedan, 5 door wagon, or as we can see here, a 3 door liftback.

Three trim levels are available, the basic “S”, the more luxurious “DX” or this sporty “GTX”, that adds a 5 speed transmission, front spoiler, front fog lights, GTX stripes, sports hubcaps, sports mirrors, twin tailpipes, burlwood steering wheel and dash, and a tachometer, to the equipment.

The lesser models are also available with a 1400 cc engine, but the GTX can only be had with the 1600 cc. A limited edition of the GTX is this 1600e. It takes the engine from the US spec GTX, with fuel injection, but without US emissions and unleaded fuel, it bumps up the power to 91 hp.

A bunch of eye catching colours are available. How about this one? “Vanilla cream”. As tasteful as it sounds.

The cockpit is modern, uncluttered and with all the controls within easy reach.

Vinyl/velour clad high back bucket seats are standard equipment in the GTX, for optimal comfort and safety.

For maximum versatility in the liftback, the rear seat does not only fold down, it is also split, meaning that the car can take both long loads and a rear seat passenger at the same time.

IP WARBLER GTX. THE SPORTS COUPÉ FOR PEOPLE THINKING ONE STEP FURTHER.

16 Likes

Me?

Or @Mausil ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t remember submitting :rofl:

understood

Am I crazy or did the emissions requirement increase?

The original minimum emissions target was WES 2; this has since been increased to WES 3.

15 Likes

GMO 07 gtp

4 Likes

how the fuck does css work
16 Likes

Lmao! I got another name wrong, that’s my bad

Yeah, I meant Mausil. Feel free to take part, yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1974 Revuelto Zeno S1

You, just, stutter and blink!

Specifications

This is the Revuelto Zeno Series 1 or also known as the S1. It was built in order to be a successor for the cult classic that is the Castanya MM but instead of a FR layout it was built instead as a mid engine sports car.

The Zeno is built with comfort and lightness in mind with an all aluminum 2l boxer 4 who’s roots are from a certain Fruinian automaker but instead tuned for handling in mind. Launching the car from 0-100km/h in 7.6s and a top speed of 196km/h it ain’t no slouch for the 115hp BT43DGII engine.

Monocoque chassis with aluminum body panels makes the Zeno weigh in at less than 900kg. However the interior was spared no expense with a 5 speed gated manual, wooden inserts and a cream interior with blue undertones makes you feel like you are able to take it anywhere around Italy.

The styling follows a more “wedge” like look instead of the rounder looks of the 50s with an air dam up front and pop up headlights giving a rather sharp look. Although practicality is lesser than on other sportier cars it all makes up in the rawness of this fine automobile.

11 Likes