QFC48 - Genesis of Eurosport [RULES DELIB]

What a damn coincidence.

My soon finished entry is based on the same body, which isn’t the problem… the problem is I was going for exactly the same color combo :face_exhaling:

Guess I’ll have to redo it :sweat:

Great looking car by the way, love it :+1:

2 Likes

Oh lol I didn’t know also ty

Gipfe 20C

Powered by a perky 2000cc Sidecam engine, producing the power of 116 horses pushing you on, in a package that weighs less than one*

*655 kg

6 Likes

I present to you the Accurate Alpha turbo:

6 Likes

1974 LVC LS16 1.6i

Available in two variants - the steel-bodied base model and fiberglass-bodied, alloy-block V trim - this scaled-down supercar is wieldy in town, agile on the back roads, and exhilarating on the track.

The base model focuses on reliability and affordability, while still being easy enough to drive in daily use. Its iron-block 1.6L OHV flat-four delivers 100bhp via mechanical injection and individual throttle bodies - perfectly adequate for this small, light, mid-engined “baby supercar”.

The V (for vetroresina - fiberglass) trim swaps the steel bodywork for fiberglass panels, and uses an alloy-block version of the standard iron-block flat four, with a wider rev range, plus a lightened sports interior, thus saving 125kg and shaving a full second off the base model’s 0-60 time (6.5s vs 7.5s).

Both trims come with high-performance tires, a clutched LSD, forged magnesium alloy wheels, and a standard 8-track player. The base model starts from $12,000 AMU; the V trim (as tested) starts from $16,500 AMU. A wide variety of exterior and interior colors are available on both trims.

Interior

Side note: The V trim (finished in a lighter shade of green) is a separate model, and its engine a different family, from the one actually submitted on cost grounds.

2 Likes