Random Competitiveness Loss

I’m sure there’s a thread about this here somewhere, but in the limited time I have I couldn’t look through all the pages.

Can someone explain why this happens and how to stop it?

Thanks.

Could you elaborate a bit more? Do you mean how the stats sometimes change a bit when loading cars or going from the engine to the trim tabs?

The latter.

Like what happened today; after completing the trim and being pretty much done with the car I jumped back into the chassis part to see if I can lower the price a bit more, when I jumped back into the trim tab I realised I had lost almost 45 points.

Yes, that is a bug. The workaround for that is to just visit the 4th or 5th tab again before heading back to the trim section.

No bug: change chassis settings, visit Trim fixture tab or drive type / color tab, go to trim section.
Bug: change chassis settings, go to trim section.

[quote=“Killrob”]Yes, that is a bug. The workaround for that is to just visit the 4th or 5th tab again before heading back to the trim section.

No bug: change chassis settings, visit Trim fixture tab or drive type / color tab, go to trim section.
Bug: change chassis settings, go to trim section.[/quote]

And it won’t revert back to it’s old values even if I revert the changes made? (Actually I know it won’t, I just want to confirm.)

So how can I fix this? Since the car is tweaked to give me optimum competitiveness, I can’t better it. Am I stuck with the new value?

The only thing that changes to my knowledge are the wheels. So you can change back those to their original size after loading the trim and you should be all good again.

That’s alright. It returned to normal once I reloaded it.

Thanks.