Random nodes in vehicle

Im trying to make a tractor, once finished it i exported it to beamng and first thing i noticed is that it isnt drivable from these nodes at the bottom, its an invisible collision and im wondering if i can remove them or just make them so they cant collide into the ground

Try exporting a clone of it with no fixtures at all. If the empty vehicle still doesn’t drive, it could be that the body you used is broken (especially if it’s a mod body). If the vehicle does drive, than the nodes are probably being created by some fixtures placed really low on the original (3D ones most likely), and moving or removing them should fix the issue.

As for the latter case, I’m told there also used to be an option to disable fixtures affecting the car’s collision box- which would have fixed it without you having to change anything -but the option is down for the moment

Alright ill see if i can remove some fixtures placed low, i know some i did place quite low. I will get back to you if it works or not thanks for your time bro🙌

2 Likes