Raoh Automotive Group

Introducing the 1975 D-Lux from Raoh Automotive. This is a car designed for the successful modern man, one which will spare no expense!

With a 340 horse power 8.2 liter V8, this class leading power can propel the car to a stop speed of over 147 mph!

We have had our designers hard at work to make sure this remodel is every bit as beautiful as the outgoing model.(First picture has the most up to date stats.)
36.media.tumblr.com/cc20eca74c5 … 2_1280.jpg
41.media.tumblr.com/42d529e5149 … 2_1280.jpg
41.media.tumblr.com/30cf98f5bed … 4_1280.jpg
40.media.tumblr.com/944fa619069 … 5_1280.jpg
36.media.tumblr.com/f98d2bdc61a … 6_1280.jpg

I really like the design I made for this car, and It was pretty fun trying to get the comfort up to 40, but keeping the total costs as low as possible! The engine is probably way outside of the range of what most were offering at the time for the price too. I was trying to build something that would crush the 1975 Cadillac Eldorado. I have a bunch of cars I have created, but I really like this one. I love the design.

What does everyone think, any way I can make some improvements on price and keep comfort high?

Funny name, great time, awesome stats. You’re doing great.

The rear end seems a bit barren, but the car in general looks great.

I don’t know what else to add! We are very limited on cosmetics, and I have the community mod pack, but I can’t think of a way to add a few more things to the rear end.