REBELO Motors

Rebelo Motors, The pursuit of perfection starts here. Rebelo is a Canadian car company that was founded in 2012 and able to start there first production engine line-up called the CE20 series which is better matched with small vehicles. We hope to expand our businesses and spread to countries all over the world! Join us on our pursuit of perfection!

Maybe you should build some engines and post them here to show people what you can do, and what sort of engines you can make. :slight_smile:

Okay here my first engine to start the Rebelo Motors Co. This engine is the CE20 it’s a small car engine thats great on gas and also has enough power to make it interesting, it also has another version that has Variable Valve Lift technology to enhance engine performance.

First Motor is the CE20 the specs are:

Displacement: 2.0L
Power: 115hp
Torque: 124ft-lb
Redline: 6300rpm
Economy: 26.84%
Cost: $758.14

Second engine is the performance version that comes with Variable Valve Timing, engine specs are:

Displacement: 2.0L
Power: 143hp
Torque: 125ft-lb
Redline: 6500rpm
Economy: 22.93%
Cost: $763.46
CE20Rev0.lua (41.8 KB)
CE20VRev0.lua (41.7 KB)

Seems like a good engine to me.
I think I got somewhat 110hp and 27% with a 1.6 before the latest update, so I guess you still can enhance it a bit.
With such a small difference in price, I think you’re better off with a single 2.0 with VVL adjusted to the best economy without sacrificing power too much.
First try a good and smooth power curve with your cams, then the highest compression within your octane limit, then decrease it while increasing ignition timing above 50.
That’s what I use to do. I think you can get around 140hp with 25%.

Let me know if I helped you. That’s rare. :smiley:

Anyway, these are already good. Keep it up !

[quote=“Kev2442”]Seems like a good engine to me.
I think I got somewhat 110hp and 27% with a 1.6 before the latest update, so I guess you still can enhance it a bit.
With such a small difference in price, I think you’re better off with a single 2.0 with VVL adjusted to the best economy without sacrificing power too much.
First try a good and smooth power curve with your cams, then the highest compression within your octane limit, then decrease it while increasing ignition timing above 50.
That’s what I use to do. I think you can get around 140hp with 25%.

Let me know if I helped you. That’s rare. :smiley:

Anyway, these are already good. Keep it up ![/quote]

Thanks, I haven’t put much time into the engine I kept the quality slider at 0 and wanted it to be more of an affordable engine. Yes I do need to do something about that torque curve :laughing: I’ll be coming out with a more advanced engine soon.

The new 2014 Rebelo Crosstour. A beutiful mini van that has it all for it all, This nimble van is great for families and sips on gas with 47 Miles to the gallon on our base model you’ll have money left over for the things that matter most. Embrace the luxurious interior with leather seats and all the high-tech gadgets you would need! We also have a sports division Crosstour with design help from the RRD (Rebelo Racing Division) team! The available sportier RRD model lets you have that sports car feel without the nagging of the wife to get rid of it.

Specs:

Crosstour RRD
Base Cost: $19852
Transmission: Manual 6-Speed (Available automatic 5-Speed $ 2,215 Extra)
Engine: CE20V.
Weight: 2671 lbs (2663 W/Automatic Transmission).
0-60 Time: 8.8 Seconds.
Mileage: 36MPG

Manual 6-Speed: download/file.php?mode=view&id=8799
Automatic 5-Speed: download/file.php?mode=view&id=8800

Crosstour Base Model
Base Cost: $17120
Transmission: Available automatic 5-Speed.
Engine: CE20.
Weight: 2527 lbs
0-60 Time: 10.5 Seconds.
Mileage: 47MPG

Model Here → download/file.php?mode=view&id=8801
Rebelo Crosstour - Rev0.lua (76.7 KB)
Rebelo Crosstour RRD-A - Rev0.lua (78.4 KB)
Rebelo Crosstour RRD - Rev0.lua (78.4 KB)